IGNORED

Items for Trade or Sale

classicgamingguy

Hi, everyone. Listed below are a few items for trade or sale, depending on if you have an item I want in question:

NES system, with controller, RF switch, AC adapter and some games. About 6 games comes with it in total, all work well. Asking $25.00. See wants later.

Gameboy Advance SP, color black, no games, AC adapter included. Asking $20.00.

Sega Genesis with CD attached, no power cables or games, controller..not sure if it works as I have no power adapter to check it. Asking $20.00.

PSX system, original design, no controller, other cables included, no games, cover sticker on lid, works last time I checked (about 1 month ago), asking $20.00

Wants:

Odyssey II system, with some games and controllers, RF unit to hook to TV. Will trade any of the above for it.

Colecovision system, with some games and controllers, RF unit to hook to TV. Will trade any of the above for it.

That should do it. :D If anything peaks your interest, PM me here or write:

classicgamingguy@yahoo.com

Thanks again for everyone being patient with me during my first days trading, buying and selling. :roll:

Please note: Items sold/traded AS IS. These systems work to the best of my knowledge, except where noted above. The only one I wasn't sure of was the Genesis...it's been sitting in my closet for awhile now. Thanks!!

Edited by classicgamingguy