IGNORED

Wanted: All 6 Megaman NES games.

guitarmas

If you can get all 6 in good cosmetic condition, they're probably worth $100. MM5 and MM6 usually float around $30 by themselves if you were to buy from a dealer. Try to beat him/her down to $75, if not, split the difference. If they still don't sell, tell them they can keep them.

If you can get all 6 in good cosmetic condition, they're probably worth $100. MM5 and MM6 usually float around $30 by themselves if you were to buy from a dealer. Try to beat him/her down to $75, if not, split the difference. If they still don't sell, tell them they can keep them.

865929[/snapback]

I gotta think $100 is a little high. Yeah, 5 and 6 are around $30, but 1 can fetch MAYBE $15, 2 and 3 are dirt common and 4 maybe $10. I tend to think quantity = discount so I would agree that $75 would be the upper limit.

865929[/snapback]

I gotta think $100 is a little high. Yeah, 5 and 6 are around $30, but 1 can fetch MAYBE $15, 2 and 3 are dirt common and 4 maybe $10. I tend to think quantity = discount so I would agree that $75 would be the upper limit.

866025[/snapback]

That's exactly along the lines that I was thinking when this certain person told me how much they wanted for them. Yeah, I was possibly considering(?) buying them but I believe if I hold out for a bit longer, the right deal will come along for me.

Hey MegaManFan how much do you think i could get for this?

It has all the cards and a sticker too.

-l3ushwig

866757[/snapback]

I'd honestly be surprised if you got more than $10 for that. MM2 is really, really, REALLY common.

I lucked out, I was able to get all of my Mega Man games new as a child, with the exception of Mega Man, which I'd have been 2 when it came out. I was able to keep them MIB through the years too.

866771[/snapback]

I got all mine at or near release as well, except for MM4. A friend of mine got it and I was less than impressed. Sadly I don't still have all the boxes for them. I *do* still have a MIB MM6, which I got when it was clearanced from TRU for $14.99... back when the SNES was king.