IGNORED

AtariAge at OVGE 2005

Albert

I also saw stingrays Mini outside! Very cool.

876670[/snapback]

Thanks, and I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Also sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you before you left.

Actually after reading through this thread, I see there were a lot of people there that I would have like to have met but didn't. Well maybe next year.

-S

Edited by Stingray

What a afun show. It was really cool to meet Al, MegaManFan and others. Got to play Tempest 2000 on purenergy's Jag spinner controller which kicked total ass. Picked up a copy of Billys new Warring Worms, and had him sign it. He was really cool.

My 12 year old daughter was there with me and was playing Warring Worms while I checked out the Flashback 2. She came up to me and said she was playing this really cool game, but this guy kept beating her! Billy then walked over and explained to her with a big grin on his face that he had written the game!

I was really jealous of MegaManFan's copy of PacManPlus' new 7800 hack: Pac-Man...I can't wait to get my copy!

Adventure II looks like it is going to live up to all of it's hype. I predict that this will be the best selling homebrew ever. I also liked Man Goes Down (with the AtariVox, of course)

Anyway, as I said, it was a great show. I spent too much money. Hope I get to meet more of you next year!

Adventure II looks like it is going to live up to all of it's hype. I predict that this will be the best selling homebrew ever. I also liked Man Goes Down (with the AtariVox, of course)

877449[/snapback]

I agree on both counts. I probaly had more fun playing those two games than anything else I played all day. Figures that neither are for sale yet. Oh well, something to look forward to.

-S

We got back at 5AM this morning!! (played a show in Oklahoma City Sunday night).

OVGE was great. A lot of great stuff to see, a lot of nice people to meet, and I played a whole lot of Rastan. I had to download MAME and Rastan later at the hotel room because I couldn't get enough! And how cool to get to meet Andrew, all the way from Australia.

-paul

OVGE was great.  A lot of great stuff to see, a lot of nice people to meet, and I played a whole lot of Rastan.  I had to download MAME and Rastan later at the hotel room because I couldn't get enough!  And how cool to get to meet Andrew, all the way from Australia.

-paul

877550[/snapback]

I'm glad you were able to make it, especially with the busy schedule you have! Attached is a picture of myself, Billy Eno, Andrew Davie, and Paul Slocum..

..Al

People.jpg

Bob and I got back into Pittsburgh late last night (Sunday night) from Tulsa and I have to say it was well worth the trip! First let me say, as my first trip to the great state of OK, the people were incrediblely nice, extremely friendly and very helpful. We made a lot of posts on here about eating and drinking in Tulsa, and i have to be honest, Tulsa didn't disappoint. Thanks for the tips on Ron's and Hideway Pizza, both were awesome, but I think my favorite was Whataburger, their burgers were Tight! I saw an add on tv for Weber's but didn't get a chance to go...the Sausage Cheeseburger looked like the chanciest thing I have seen advertised to eat in a long time.

Thanks Jesse for putting on a great show and all the hard work that went in to it happen...I think Jesse was a little nervous about us coming, but he was just an outstanding blok! (We're buying the first round in Philly!) It was really awesome to finally meet a lot of the folks on the AA forums and it was fabulous to see everyone we met was just so passionate and excited about a hobby we all love, that's what makes this fun for us, the people! Thanks for whoever brought the Joust, Bob and I played it for over an hour (In fact we are the people in the picture on the other thread, I have the Orange Shirt on). Thanks to Albert and everyone at Atari age for rolling out the red carpet, what a great spread!

Bought our first Homebrews, we were looking for something that would be fun two player, so we picked up Fall Down and Warring Worms both are really tight...I would recommend to anyone that likes a little competition.

Jon @ Games N'at