IGNORED

closed

AnsemDarkRuler

Hey. I am looking for a few games for the atari 2600 as well as a atari 7800 power coard(bought the system at a flea market with 3 games and no power coard -_-).

As for the atari games im looking for....im basically lookin for any I dont have but I'll name a few inparticualr ones that I am looking for more.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Springer

Alien

Air Raid

Chuck Norris Super Kicks/Ghost Manor

Crazy Climber

Death Trap

Custer's Revenge

Gremlins

Ghost Busters

Ikari Warriors

Pepsi Invaders

Swordquest: Waterworld

Up n' Down

Xenophobe

Those are just my most wanted games. If you have any other 2600 games let me know. give me a list of what you have and if you have something that I dont i'll let u know and maybe we can work out a trade of some sort.

Also, if you have anyting..let me know what your looking for or for what system you want games or something for.

871452[/snapback]

I think have all of them except pepsi invaders, I will sell them all to you for $100. plus shipping. Does that sound alright?

I also have Copies of Video Life, Malagai, and Magicard. Oh, and don't forget the golden bridge too!

Edited by Jermack71

Thats a good price. I dont have the $$ at the moment, so i'll have to get back to you once I do. Also, is there anything your lookin for in terms of a possible trade? Let me know.

Thanks

871575[/snapback]

I'm not looking for trades, just cash. Need to get rid of this junk! Don't want anymore.

Hey. I am looking for a few games for the atari 2600 as well as a atari 7800 power coard(bought the system at a flea market with 3 games and no power coard -_-).

As for the atari games im looking for....im basically lookin for any I dont have but I'll name a few inparticualr ones that I am looking for more.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Springer

Alien

Air Raid

Crazy Climber

Death Trap

Custer's Revenge

Gremlins

Ghost Busters

Ikari Warriors

Pepsi Invaders

Up n' Down

Xenophobe

Those are just my most wanted games. If you have any other 2600 games let me know. give me a list of what you have and if you have something that I dont i'll let u know and maybe we can work out a trade of some sort.

Also, if you have anyting..let me know what your looking for or for what system you want games or something for.

871452[/snapback]

I think have all of them except pepsi invaders, I will sell them all to you for $100. plus shipping. Does that sound alright?

I also have Copies of Video Life, Malagai, and Magicard. Oh, and don't forget the golden bridge too!

871568[/snapback]

Are you serious?

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Springer

Alien

Air Raid

Crazy Climber

Death Trap

Custer's Revenge

Gremlins

Ghost Busters

Ikari Warriors

Pepsi Invaders

Up n' Down

Xenophobe

871452[/snapback]

871568[/snapback]

Are you serious?

871614[/snapback]

Seems way low...heck, let's auction this stuff...I bid $150 :D

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Springer

Alien

Air Raid

Crazy Climber

Death Trap

Custer's Revenge

Gremlins

Ghost Busters

Ikari Warriors

Pepsi Invaders

Up n' Down

Xenophobe

871452[/snapback]

871568[/snapback]

I`ll take your games for 75$ shipped.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Springer

Alien

Air Raid

Crazy Climber

Death Trap

Custer's Revenge

Gremlins

Ghost Busters

Ikari Warriors

Pepsi Invaders

Up n' Down

Xenophobe

871452[/snapback]

I have everyone of those games. I can't beat Jermacks price. He is a good seller. I would take him up on his offer.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Springer

Alien

Air Raid

Crazy Climber

Death Trap

Custer's Revenge

Gremlins

Ghost Busters

Ikari Warriors

Pepsi Invaders

Up n' Down

Xenophobe

871452[/snapback]

I have everyone of those games. I can't beat Jermacks price. He is a good seller. I would take him up on his offer.

871737[/snapback]

Damn, had I seen this earlier, I would have given them to him. I just took those and about 400 others over to Goodwill. :sad:

NES rulez! headbang.gif

I'm trading all mine in for a downpayment on a loose world championship cart. I just hope the deals still good. gonna save up some cash to throw in with it. My Atari not enough.

@AnsemDarkRuler, if you have a full want list, why don't you post it. I'm sure somethings might be available here. Most above probably not.

Atariguide sells new 7800 power supplies. That's about the best price you'll find on them. These were only used on the 7800 and are fairly hard to find. You won't find many collectors with extras on these, but you will see many other collectors with bare 7800 consoles without the power supply. These ones Atariguide has are newly built for the 7800 with the same style plug & rating, but not factory originals.

I'm pissed right now!  :x  Damn Jermack sold me these, but didn't send all the games!!!!11!! He only sent half of them & I paid the full $100 too!  I'm filing paypal complaint right now!!!  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

He shorted mee...

871739[/snapback]

He fails to mention he paid the full $100 in pesos!! :P

Thanks Video Game Addict....i'll keep that link in mind.

Also..does anyone know about how much Halloween and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre are going for now? Cart only prices are fine with me. Im just really lookin for em and I would like to know about how much $$ I will need to get or obtain the two. I would also trade well for them if anyone has any of those 2 games.

Thanks

Thanks Video Game Addict....i'll keep that link in  mind.

Also..does anyone know about how much Halloween and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre are going for now? Cart only prices are fine with me. Im just really lookin for em and I would like to know about how much $$ I will need to get or obtain the two. I would also trade well for them if anyone has any of those 2 games.

Thanks

872459[/snapback]

Price depends on the condition of the labels, that is , assuming the carts have labels. ;)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Springer

Alien

Air Raid

Crazy Climber

Death Trap

Custer's Revenge

Gremlins

Ghost Busters

Ikari Warriors

Pepsi Invaders

Up n' Down

Xenophobe

871452[/snapback]

871568[/snapback]

Damn,

And here I thought I was getting a good deal trading them into the AA store for $.50 each.