IGNORED

What is your rarest 2600 game?

attendo

Either Custer's Revenge boxed or Halloween for rarest release.

Also have Defender and Realsports Volleyball Lab Loaner carts.

879176[/snapback]

Yeah, I am realizing that this question is hard to answer with certainty. I mean, if you have two rarity 10 carts, or a large collection of unreleased protos which is rarer?

879176[/snapback]

Yeah, I am realizing that this question is hard to answer with certainty. I mean, if you have two rarity 10 carts, or a large collection of unreleased protos which is rarer?

879228[/snapback]

No one cares Matt.

------------------------------------

My rarest is cakewalk - Pal R-8

879176[/snapback]

879228[/snapback]

It depends. Some prototypes are more common than some of the 10s out there. For example, there are probably around 200 or so Pacman prototypes floating around, but only around 20 Video Lifes.

879176[/snapback]

879228[/snapback]

It depends. Some prototypes are more common than some of the 10s out there. For example, there are probably around 200 or so Pacman prototypes floating around, but only around 20 Video Lifes.

879253[/snapback]

In all fairness, he did say unreleased protos. :ponder:

879176[/snapback]

879228[/snapback]

No one cares Matt.

------------------------------------

My rarest is cakewalk - Pal R-8

879240[/snapback]

What in the hell is wrong with you?

Rarest carts? I'd say Tooth Protectors. That or Quadrun. I don't rate CtCW or Swordquest Waterworld as particularly rare. Q*Bert's Qubes maybe, though, is close.... Gas Hog NTSC is quite scarce... Oh, I have Stronghold now, too... Glib too.

I have Cakewalk CIB but it's PAL (though believe me when I say it's not common).

If it counts I have a Cuttle Cart II - that's pretty scarce. :)

Mine is a loose copy of Bumper Bash (my only rarity 9 item) and a boxed copy of Allia Quest, and last but not least my boxed copy silver label games (original owner) of Crazy Climber,Atari Vidio Cube,Gravitar.I thought I threw away the boxes and instructions for the last three, but just recently found 'em. :D

Some dumb game about little growing patterns. Comes in a wierd looking box and a comma on it. :) I hear they even reproduced it. Certainly not because its fun!

My only other 10 is an NTSC Obelix, but I really dont think thats a true 10. Have an A-Team lab loaner that HSW signed, and my Quadrun loaner SW signed. They mean more to me than that Obelix; rare or not.

Cassidy

I haven't looked though my collection in ages since moving over to classic arcade games but I recently hooked my Atari 2600 back up and pulled out the boxes of games.

Rarest stuff:

* Boing! (both Xonox-style and square cart) plus box

Halloween (no label, boxed -- part of the infamous Jimmy Redd stock -- no smell :D

Smurfs Save the Day and all of the tapes

* Berenstain Bears (new in box)

Rescue Terra I (new in box)

Video Reflex

and my Holy Grail...

* Coke Wins/Pepsi Invaders, new in a sealed box (also found another sealed, an open boxed copy and a loose one at the same time -- those extras are all gone unfortunately)

* = thrift scores

Chris

I will be selling the following on EBay starting 7/9. Gremlins with instructions, Texas Chainsaw Massacre with instructions, Ram it & on 7800 Alien Brigade. Those are the rarest I have right now. I constantly buy and sell. :D

Edited by Ken Meoni

I haven't looked though my collection in ages since moving over to classic arcade games but I recently hooked my Atari 2600 back up and pulled out the boxes of games.

Rarest stuff:

Halloween (no label, boxed -- part of the infamous Jimmy Redd stock -- no smell :D

Video Reflex

and my Holy Grail...

* Coke Wins/Pepsi Invaders, new in a sealed box (also found another sealed, an open boxed copy and a loose one at the same time -- those extras are all gone unfortunately)

* = thrift scores

Chris

884348[/snapback]

I call dibs on the next one you find in the thrifts!!! ;) :D

PM me when you have found it. :cool:

Rarest stuff:

Video Reflex

and my Holy Grail...

* = thrift scores

Chris

884348[/snapback]

I call dibs on the next one you find in the thrifts!!! ;) :D

PM me when you have found it. :cool:

884354[/snapback]

Um, correct me if I'm wrong but atariage doesn't even have a scan of the coke wins box. Could you scan it? I'd really like to see what it looks like.

It's already scanned & uploaded on AA ;)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...pic=57729&st=28

884708[/snapback]

That's the one I traded to John Earney in Nov 1995. Here are the front and back pics of mine (sorry, can't seem to get the scanner to work so digital pix are the best I can do right now). I found the stash in a thrift (since bulldozed) in the summer of 1995 for a grand total of...$1.20 and traded them in rgvc a few weeks later.

Chris

post-7225-1120318351_thumb.jpgpost-7225-1120318378_thumb.jpg