IGNORED

first 1000 atari games .....

jahfish

And I NEVER EVER cheapen my post count by spreading the words of ONE SENTENCE out over several "posts" So I get the quality award as well!

That was an obvious shot at me, wasn't it Stan? Well fine, I don't need this ****! I come here every day, when I could be outside getting fresh air, but instead I post away! And that's the thanks I get (begins to scream)! Who needs any of you (throws his Pepsi across the room), I got plenty of other things to do! AHHHHHH!

Just kidding, I rather be posting here then be outside exercising.

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

It does not matter! You will never catch me! hahahaha! I have far too much useless stuff to say! And I NEVER EVER cheapen my post count by spreading the words of ONE SENTENCE out over several "posts" So I get the quality award as well!

Gingerbread Stan

Jah Fish you have to catch me first

Stan will be the next 2000 post guy here then me (once i get my DSL back), i might have beat him to it as at one time i was 25 posts ahead of him untill my computer crapped out on me

And none of my posts have been like King ataris and Jun's

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

No offense meant good sir Knight, just goofin' as usual. Its all good.

I really do post too damn much. I really oughta shut up sometimes. Keep out of trouble.

Chatty Stan

I know you guys were goofing, so was I. That's why I like this place so much. Way better than any chat room I've ever been in and much friendlier people.

And I too, Chatty Stan, talk too much.

This is like my 140th post in like three weeks!

But I agree with your previous post, sometimes content is better than amount of posts.

And BTW everyone, just call me Moon. Saves on typing.

quote:

Originally posted by jahfish:

this is my beloved private chaos .. none of your business ...

and what you see behind me, is not any chaos, but the ceiling of my "computer room" completely filled with stickers. that was my complete sticker collection: about 1500 stickers related to skateboarding, hiphop, videogaming and smoking (phillies blunt stickers, etc ... )

Dude jah your room looks like mine skate stickers and all but mine are on my wall

PS did anyone every tell u you look like vanilla ice?