IGNORED

first 1000 atari games .....

jahfish

Congratulation Fish,

You have get your post for good post, some other here do only bad replys to get more posts.

First is was a bit funny, but now its only boiring and stupid. So stop it.

I am on the way to get more too, but not on such stupid way.

Element007!

Wow!...another Okie on the board! Now I don't feel so quite alone and stuff. Course now this means that I will be competing with you for the finds! However, I have never even checked the OKC area for stuff. BTW...very nice webpage you have. I myself need to do one like yours someday. I just suck at HTML and can't decide on how I want it to look.

Anyway, your local gamerXchange has 2600 carts?

Cause mine doesn't haven anything Atari related anymore. They once had a Jag controller but they sold it for like 5.99 or something.

Anyway catch ya around.

quote:

@King Atari

I wouldn't doubt it. I know I've sold one in the past and I use almost the same name on e-Bay that I use here.

Hope you liked it!

Since your quote is "HEY STELLA", if you listed your auctions with that phrase, then yes, I did indeed purchase from you. I used buy it now and shipping was free. Sound familiar? Oh, and the cart be rockin'.

It's pretty obvious I'm just getting my post count up, isn't it?

quote:

Originally posted by King Atari:

Since your quote is "HEY STELLA", if you listed your auctions with that phrase, then yes, I did indeed purchase from you. I used buy it now and shipping was free. Sound familiar? Oh, and the cart be rockin'.

It's pretty obvious I'm just getting my post count up, isn't it?

Yeah, that's me!

That was a while ago though. I stopped using Buy It Now because some jerk used it and then stiffed me on it. When I realized how much hassle that can cause, having an auction end and not being able to check people out first, I stopped using it. It's too bad, really. I liked Buy It Now before that, but I probably won't use it ever again.

What's your eBay name, if you don't mind me asking?