IGNORED

On TV - Flashback 2

Now this gives me another reason to watch QVC, beyond live product failures (like the guy breaking the katana and stabbing himself)  :lol:

895946[/snapback]

Have you seen this one? :ponder:

895955[/snapback]

Yep that's a great one:

"Everyone wants this ladder... *guy falls POW!

uh, that has never happened..."

:lolblue:

Hey, that's pretty cool, I'm heading over there today :)

895814[/snapback]

You are driving to lancaster ? Shit! I remember when I lived in lancaster that QVC was just a local thing for us in the Delaware valley. I am jealous of you :twisted:

QVC and not HSN IIRC :ponder:

Edited by ATARIeric

Hey, that's pretty cool, I'm heading over there today :)

895814[/snapback]

You are driving to lancaster ? Shit! I remember when I lived in lancaster that QVC was just a local thing for us in the Delaware valley. I am jealous of you :twisted:

QVC and not HSN IIRC :ponder:

896059[/snapback]

Actually the QVC in Lancaster is a distribution center - where some of their products get shipped out from. Their headquarters and the studio are about 15 minutes from where I work, in West Chester. Actually the moved from their original headquarters in West Chester to the old Commodore building in which they did MAJOR remodeling.

If you haven't been to the Lancaster warehouse in awhile, you'll flip... They added 500,000 sqare feet. It's giant!

If you haven't been to the Lancaster warehouse in awhile, you'll flip... They added 500,000 sqare feet. It's giant!

896096[/snapback]

They added 500,000 square feet WOW :-o

If i ever decide to move back which im realistically thinking about doing, id try and get a job at QVC distribution instead of getting back in the greenfield corporate center as a data entry clerk, This time I wont be renting and I would already own my home out right.

I really miss PA and the family that I have up there, "party cousins" If I do I will be staying in king of prussia before I buy a home which means we could get drunk together at times :P hip hip hooray lol

500,000 sq ft, this is worth calling my mother to tell her even if that means she will keep me on the phone with her for 1/2 hr or so ;)

Edited by ATARIeric

They have a listing for it up on their site now - just do a search for "atari flashback". Comes with a bonus cdrom (they don't mention what), $33 plus shipping.

Okay,  just got the call from the QVC producer, the Atari Flashback 2 pre-order Christmas in July sales will air:

This Sunday 7/24: 9PM Eastern

Monday 7/25: 11AM and 6PM Eastern

Check you local listings for your QVC channel.

Curt

895812[/snapback]

The console includes a copy of Atari Anniversary for PC/Win if you order from QVC.

Curt

They have a listing for it up on their site now - just do a search for "atari flashback".  Comes with a bonus cdrom (they don't mention what), $33 plus shipping.

Okay,  just got the call from the QVC producer, the Atari Flashback 2 pre-order Christmas in July sales will air:

This Sunday 7/24: 9PM Eastern

Monday 7/25: 11AM and 6PM Eastern

Check you local listings for your QVC channel.

Curt

895812[/snapback]

896540[/snapback]

I'll be watching this!

I wonder - if I order this from QVC on the 24th, will I get it before mid-August (the estimated availability in other stores)? I mean - are these things already at QVC ready to ship? I've never ordered from them - do they usually ship stuff right away?

Thanks,

I'll be watching this!

I wonder - if I order this from QVC on the 24th, will I get it before mid-August (the estimated availability in other stores)?  I mean - are these things already at QVC ready to ship? I've never ordered from them - do they usually ship stuff right away?

Thanks,

896577[/snapback]

Yes QVC does ship pretty quick!

I believe they only sell whats in stock :ponder:

Edited by ATARIeric

IM BACK! and guess what? i just won the lottery! unfortunatley, all i got was about $500.00, i dont know how, or why only $500.00, but ok. ok, so QVC? right, got it, ill be watchin!

896635[/snapback]

Congratulations! :thumbsup: The reason why you only won 500 is because your avatar says "jesus loves you" i bet if it didnt say that you would of won more :P Everything else about your avatar is cool :D

Was it a scratch off or drawing ?

I dont get this where I live. Will I be able to just order it off the website so I can get it early?

896752[/snapback]

When the show airs at 9pm est sunday just go to their website and start ordering at that time, I didnt watch the show when they were selling the C64 in a stick but I did order it the following day from the site, I had it in under a week :)

Order Anytime by Phone:

1-888-345-5788

Item Number E0278

Atari Flashback 2.0 40 Game Plug 'n Play w/ Bonus CDROM

QVC Price $33.00

Shipping and Handling $5.47

Edited by ATARIeric