IGNORED

FS: Famicom Disk System, Game Doctor 4+, and games

Goblin

***edited***

As much as I said I wouldn't I have decided to split things up. All the games in the jewel cases are now gone, but I've still got the Harware and the loose generic disks. This will make a nice starter package for someone looking to get into the famicom disk system.

New Lot

New_lot.jpg

Closeup of Hardware

Hardware.jpg

Game Doctor

Game_doctor.jpg

Back of the Game Doctor

Back_of_game_doctor.jpg

Game Saver

Game_saver.jpg

Recently I found a huge lot of import famicom stuff. The disks do not appear to be original (read: probably pirates). I attempted to get things working, but can only get errors 21 and 22 from the FDS. In my playing around I'm at a point where I think the FDS probably needs a belt replacement. My preference at this point is not to spend any money getting it up and running. This find was always bittersweet in that I found a huge collection, however it was for a system that I never really planned to collect, as such I am going to try to sell it all in one lot.

Make me an offer via PM - serious inquires only.

You will get:

An original Famicom (RF, not composite) - not totally operational. I have traced through the circuit board and the problem at this point might be a bad cartridge connector. I think one of the address or data lines isn't fully working. It's possible something else is wrong, but I'm not convinced.

Famicom Disk System and RAM pack. - This give me errors 22, and 21. It sounds like a belt needs to be replaced.

Turbo Game Doctor 4+/Game Saver Version 1 by venus electronics. This has the secondary game saver plug in board for the back, and you will get the matching power supply which I fixed the second power plug on.

You will also get the 47 loose FDS disks seen in the new picture. All but 2, have paper sleeves, and I'll throw in an FDS cleaning disk as well.

Now for the rules:

All items are being sold as-is. I have tried to be up front regarding the condition of everything. If you have any questions please ask. I will ship to the US only, and accept only US postal service money orders. The box will be heavy so expect shipping to be close to be ~$25. If you live in NJ and want to pick this up, you can avoid the shipping costs. I will only consider a trade (or partial trade) from someone who will pick this up. My preference is cash so I can spend the money on other items, but certain trade items might tempt me.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Thanks for looking and let me know by PM. Hopefully some import collector will decide they can give this a good home.

Edited by Goblin

• 1 month later...
hey goblin PM me a price.

939535[/snapback]

Wow this is an old post that must have gotten bumped. I went away for a few weeks and forgot about it.

If anyone is interested I still have the Famicom, the FDS, the game doctor unit (2 pieces), and about 40 loose disks. Condition of everything is the same as previously described. PM me with any questions or offers. I'd like to sell as a lot to save me the effort, but I'll split if the offer is good.

• 2 weeks later...
hey goblin PM me a price.

939535[/snapback]

Wow this is an old post that must have gotten bumped. I went away for a few weeks and forgot about it.

If anyone is interested I still have the Famicom, the FDS, the game doctor unit (2 pieces), and about 40 loose disks. Condition of everything is the same as previously described. PM me with any questions or offers. I'd like to sell as a lot to save me the effort, but I'll split if the offer is good.

939551[/snapback]

Goblin, you have a PM!