IGNORED

WTB: Coleco Arcades And More (tabletops)

Shawn

Hey All,

I'm starting to collect tabletop arcade machines. Mainly after the COLECO ones from the early '80's. Willing to buy others also too depending on what game they are and the price. Let me know what you got and what you want for them. More than one at a time would be awsome but one at atime is cool too!! Would really like a Ms. Pacman, Galaxian and a frogger and those are just off the top of my head.

Shawn Sr.

Edited by silver_surfer

This post was poory thought out and executed.

What kind of deal for both 7800 controlers?

906304[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind words, That makes me feel great about myself. Say goodbye to your GATO and Rescue. Nice thing to say to a guy that was gonna help you out. Seeing as I have the self esteem of a flea your comments make my day so much brighter to go threw.

....I was refering to my own post, I'm sorry that that was unclear, ... that is why it was edited...

I ment to pm you but I posted instead, so I edited my post to say that my post was a mistake.

Then instead of making a direct offer on the stuff I wanted I aske about the general price if I got both controllers...

:sad: :sad: :sad:

sorry for the misunderstanding.

when I say post I mean whatever I am typing or have actually quoted, I say thread for the whole topic or the original post and its topic... It didn't cross my mind that what I posted was offencive.

I didn't check this thread until now or I would have relpied sooner.

This post has also been sent paraphrased via PM.

Edited by FireTiger