IGNORED

Skyhammer Players page

PeterG

Hi whatever happened to the Skyhammer Players Page? I played Skyhammer again the last two days and stumbled across that page. Did your brother loose interest Carl?

I really would have loved to have more hints and stuff. On the other hand, I figured out most of that stuff myself. Ah well just curious because I saw the (unfinished) page.

If only there weren't those bugs.....I would play the game much more often.

Peter

Hi whatever happened to the Skyhammer Players Page? I played Skyhammer again the last two days and stumbled across that page. Did your brother loose interest Carl?

I really would have loved to have more hints and stuff. On the other hand, I figured out most of that stuff myself. Ah well just curious because I saw the (unfinished) page.

Peter

936042[/snapback]

That is an interesting game. Didn't like it at first, then I was advised to try it with better engines and weapons and things got a lot better. :)

You probably know about...

Cheat mode:

Press *, 0, 9, 1, 0, 1, 9, 9, 3, # while docked for all weapons, 50,000 credits, and to advance to the next city.

Nice to play with to understand what is possible in the game. :D

Peter

936042[/snapback]

That is an interesting game. Didn't like it at first, then I was advised to try it with better engines and weapons and things got a lot better. :)

You probably know about...

Cheat mode:

Press *, 0, 9, 1, 0, 1, 9, 9, 3, # while docked for all weapons, 50,000 credits, and to advance to the next city.

Nice to play with to understand what is possible in the game. :D

936343[/snapback]

Yeah I know that one, but I really tried without it. I even managed to get Engine 8 before the savegame crashed on me. Too bad. We had a german magazine which gave the game bad ratings in a Jaguar Special. I bet the only played it with engine 1. Too bad that the game shows it's powers only later. Although it has quite a few slowdowns it was pretty cool. Well like everything nothing is perfect...

Peter

Editet my text. It was inside the quote....

Edited by Peterghiea

Peter

936042[/snapback]

Funny you should ask, just last week my brother Pat expressed an interest in updating the page. He's been playing more Skyhammer lately. :)

I know a few players have had game crashes, but I've never seen one myself after probably 40+ hours of playing. I completed all the missions in the first city and am part-way through the second city. Still, it's unfortunate that the game does crash in some instances.

Peter

936042[/snapback]

Funny you should ask, just last week my brother Pat expressed an interest in updating the page. He's been playing more Skyhammer lately. :)

I know a few players have had game crashes, but I've never seen one myself after probably 40+ hours of playing. I completed all the missions in the first city and am part-way through the second city. Still, it's unfortunate that the game does crash in some instances.

936403[/snapback]

If it wasn't for that crash I guess I would be still sweating with the controller in my hand today :-) Well more power to him if he updates the page. But I guess if I order Total Carnage now, skyhammer will have to wait quite a while .....as long to make my frustration from yesterday forgotten hehe

Peter