IGNORED

Trade-N-Games online store now open

Trade-N-Games

I know you forgot the shipping discount and at the same time I did not know you were an Atari Age member. However there was a deal in the additional game you got its like new and i hope you will like it.

My goal over the next few days is to work on the 2600 loose section I have over 400 to add to it, some are commons but some people need them also.

Jason

I know you forgot the shipping discount and at the same time I did not know you were an Atari Age member. However there was a deal in the additional game you got its like new and i hope you will like it.

My goal over the next few days is to work on the 2600 loose section I have over 400 to add to it, some are commons but some people need them also.

Jason

955211[/snapback]

I did get the games and am VERY HAPPY with them. Thanks again for the prompt service. And yea, I kind of figured you gave me a better deal on the add-on game -- very much appreciated.

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...
Will you be selling the BACK TO SCHOOL PAK on your site any time soon?

971161[/snapback]

I am not sure why you think I might be selling that! That last one I got from ebay was for my personal collection. Most of the time when I buy a lot of 1 or 2 games is for my collection of boxed games. When i buy large lot its for resale but thats not very often on Ebay since I have lot in stock at the store.

So, anyone bought a Superman yet?  :D

971194[/snapback]

No on has purchased him but at the same time I have got tons of calls from all over the US asking about him. I even got a call from some tv station but that might have been a joke.

Will you be selling the BACK TO SCHOOL PAK on your site any time soon?

971161[/snapback]

I am not sure why you think I might be selling that! That last one I got from ebay was for my personal collection. Most of the time when I buy a lot of 1 or 2 games is for my collection of boxed games. When i buy large lot its for resale but thats not very often on Ebay since I have lot in stock at the store.

Just asking. I was under the impression you were a retailer...........Nice site :D

Edited by ntavio