IGNORED

32X Connector cable

Wester

Yes, I need one. I have various things to trade, if you have one PM me and we can discuss what I have that you want.

945124[/snapback]

I am probably one of the few people that have one of these that work. Extremely hard to find worth at least 20$. Much harder to find than the system. I may be willing to sell mine though. It just depends on what you can give in return.

Yes, I need one. I have various things to trade, if you have one PM me and we can discuss what I have that you want.

945124[/snapback]

I am probably one of the few people that have one of these that work. Extremely hard to find worth at least 20$. Much harder to find than the system. I may be willing to sell mine though. It just depends on what you can give in return.

945541[/snapback]

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 20 dollars my hairy fat ass. I have needed 4 of those for a long, long time now but I'll be damned if anyone will give you twenty dollars for a dumb 5 inch long cable. And one that works? I don't hear of cables not working, aside from shorts.

Well... Good Luck on that 20 dollars

Just curious, which cable and what does it look like?

951434[/snapback]

It's just the cable that goes from the genesis to the 32x, very short cable.

Not expensive at all, just people lose them alot, radio shack has a compatible wire, kind of sad guys like Sega_master try to cash in on that kind of stuff.

Average value of it is about 5-10$, shipped.

951434[/snapback]

Not expensive at all, just people lose them alot, radio shack has a compatible wire, kind of sad guys like Sega_master try to cash in on that kind of stuff.

951494[/snapback]

You wouldn't happen to know tha part # would you?

951434[/snapback]

951494[/snapback]

You wouldn't happen to know tha part # would you?

951572[/snapback]

Not off hand, sorry, I'll take a look around for it again though.

I am probably one of the few people that have one of these that work.  Extremely hard to find worth at least 20$.  Much harder to find than the system.  I may be willing to sell mine though.  It just depends on what you can give in return.

945541[/snapback]

While I won't comment on pricing, it is unfortunately very, very true that the damn two passthrough cables are harder to find than a 32X itself.

It's like everyone held on to the unit and forgot all the damn cables.