IGNORED

VOTE-Most Wanted Arcade-to-ColecoVision Conversion

I realize similar votes have taken place in the past, but I'd like to get an official count and recording of the poll's result. So...

As a service to ColecoVision fans and programmers everywhere, ColecoNation is having an election and only you can make it a success! We're asking each and every one of you to let us know:

What are the top three arcade games that you most want to see translated to the ColecoVision?

Once you've numbered your top three choices (with the first being the most desired), either send us an email or post your vote here. The more votes we have, the more informed the programming community will be about what the fans wants. So please participate and look for results in next month's issue of ColecoNation.

Thanks and have fun!

+ Nathan

ColecoNation | A monthly assemblage of items pertaining to inspired by the ColecoVision - Arcade Quality Video Game System.

www.ColecoNation.com

coleconation@yahoo.com

Are we choosing anything that had never been released on CV but could have on anything else (obviously Atari systems)? If so, here's my three ->

1. Galaga

2. Tempest

3. M.A.C.H. 3 (Just Kidding) :D , I meant Elevator Action!

C'mon, who wouldn't wanna see what they could have done with Tempest on a Colecovision!

Some TI-99 ports like Parsec, Munchman, and Alpiner. Aren't these all somehow related (i.e MBX)?

946653[/snapback]

If I recall, the ColecoVision used the same graphics chip as the 99/4, or a close relative.

MBX wasn't really related to anything, except the 99/4a it expanded.