IGNORED

Threats from eBay user - what should I do?

I got some idiot harrassing me too on ebay, I think he is on this site my brotherin law is investagating his email address and where he is emailing me from, I warned the jerk so did my father who is a cop, you should see his emails. :D

HI ERIC HERE, AGAIN...

Sorry about the caps, I was only trying to get noticed, really sorry if anyone thought I was yelling. Peace and love and understanding, you know...

Yes, this was ancient, but I just found out about this unfair post 1 week ago, so there you go. bye bye...

HI ERIC HERE, AGAIN...

Sorry about the caps, I was only trying to get noticed, really sorry if anyone thought I was yelling. Peace and love and understanding, you know...

Yes, this was ancient, but I just found out about this unfair post 1 week ago, so there you go. bye bye...

...and, a couple of thoughts. Interesting how everyone suspects the worse, based on 1 persons account. I don't blame anyone about that, but it hurts. Truth be told, I've been totally ripped off 5 times from the internet, under 400.00 worth. I thought, after being ditched by the seller for so long, this was #6. I should not have been so upset on the phone, and I am truly sorry about that. But this seller was VERY (ooops, cap) uh, squirelly on the phone, and seemed scared of life, not just me. I really think he started this whole thread thing as a defense mechanism to what he did to me. Ok, ok, probably enough said. This is a game system site, so on with the games...