IGNORED

Atari 2600 NTSC Holiday Cart 2003

Wonder007

@Chicky: I offered you a cart way back when, but without response. I have now offered Wonder007 the same cart, but you're next on the list if that falls through. BTW, the 2004 cart has your name on it, if you need it. ;)

Quick question: Did the 2003 Holiday cart have a manual? I don't remember it offhand, and I may have to go digging further through my things if it did. I have moved 3 times since then. :P

[edit]

I should say... I'd only give these up because I am not really a collector, only a player; I have Qb in my stash and I'll never give it up! The 2003 cart is incredibly cool, but I can't say it gets much use from me... as a player. These sorts of carts belong in a collector's hands. Again, I totally admire Andrew's work... I hope to see much more in the future. ;)

Edited by mojofltr

Honestly we had to make 3 not always pleasant occasionally emergency trips to Ohio back then and I didn't even look further in that thread,lol. My fault, lol, and just my luck.  :D

Thanks for the offer of the 04 cart though,lol we're good and taken care of on that one. :D

971110[/snapback]

:lol: Sorry to break it to you this way. 'DOH!

:ponder: That's usually how my luck goes. Sometimes sucks to be human, eh? I wanna be like my cat... he doesn't give a squat about these sorts of things and is still happy. Ahh, how would it be?

"How'd it be to lead the life of a cat?"

I wonder. He purrs 'neath my loving hand.

I think that I could learn to live with that

Besides, I'd never have to work again!

Wouldn't mind a nice scratch behind my ears

And someone to rub my tummy sometimes

Someone to console my sadness and fears

And fix me my dinner between naptimes

Free love like the sixties, feline goddesses

I'd Make friends with every stranger I meet

Someone else cleans up all of my messes

Sleep all day; party all night in the street

Dinner of mice sounds very unpleasant

Life of a cat did at first seemed appealing

But now I'm sure that it really isn't

Grit 'neath my toes couldn't be a good feeling

Thoughts of eating mice had to go and spoil it

'n' In my life, 'least I can use the toilet

[edit]

In case it was missed the first time: Was there a printed manual for the cartridge? I'd prefer not to spend hours hunting if there wasn't. ;)

Edited by mojofltr

Quick question:  Did the 2003 Holiday cart have a manual?  I don't remember it offhand, and I may have to go digging further through my things if it did.  I have moved 3 times since then.  :P

No, there was not a manual for 2003. There was one last year, though, which looked like a greeting card from the cover, but the interior contained instructions for the game.

..Al

Quick question:  Did the 2003 Holiday cart have a manual?  I don't remember it offhand, and I may have to go digging further through my things if it did.  I have moved 3 times since then.  :P

No, there was not a manual for 2003. There was one last year, though, which looked like a greeting card from the cover, but the interior contained instructions for the game.

..Al

971147[/snapback]

Thanks, Al! :) I didn't think there was. ;)

Again, the quality of these carts is superb. Sometimes I wish I were a collector, but I just can't do it. :D