IGNORED

Wanted: Saturn Memory Card

shep

Just make sure the battery isn't dead, you can get to it from the back of the console. It's a normal watch type battery you can get anywhere for about $3.

You're probably better off getting one of those 4-in-1 carts that have the Pro Action Replay, Memory Card, Regional Bypass, and RAM Card all in one. They're great and much easier to find than a regular memory cart.

Tempest

Just make sure the battery isn't dead, you can get to it from the back of the console.  It's a normal watch type battery you can get anywhere for about $3. 

You're probably better off getting one of those 4-in-1 carts that have the Pro Action Replay, Memory Card, Regional Bypass, and RAM Card all in one.  They're great and much easier to find than a regular memory cart.

Tempest

971463[/snapback]

I've seen those on ebay and have wanted one because I really wanna play X-Men vs. Streetfighter on this beast.

NiGHTS needs the cartridge for its A Life program, though.

It'll save that in the Saturn's internal memory in necessary, but it's a hog. The Saturn's internal memory is about the same as what you'd get on a PS1 memory card.

The good thing, though, is that with the Sega Backup RAM cart, you can save any game you like that doesn't require its own cartridge and never worry about running out of room.

Use the Saturn's internal RAM if you need to, but I highly recommend one of these carts. I paid $60 for mine when it was new, and it is well worth it even today.