IGNORED

Looking for a Ps2 for a co-worker

RickHarrisMaine

I have a co-worker who wants to buy her son this for Christmas. Looking for a working PS2 with a couple of controllers. I'm not sure how much she could pay for that, but I don't imagine much more than $100.

Let me know if anyone out there has any they want to sell.

Edited by RickHarrisMaine

A new PS2 comes with 1 controller and retails for $149.

Older, pre-owned PS2s still come with one controller and retail for about $129 used.

The release of the Xbox 360 did not affect PS2 prices, although many of the games are on sale this season.

Once the PS3 is released, invariably deals will start to appear, but for now the PS2 is retaining its value quite handily. She may be able to score a deal in the flood of PS2s that are on eBay if she is vigilant.

I've got a PSTwo with box and all(never even open'd the controller), got a Memory card too. Maybe about 20+ hours on it. Bought it after my old one died. I have the receipt also(bought on 8/13/05).

Just can't get into modern gaming anymore, I'd let it go for $100 shipped. I've got 100% Feedback on ebay if you need it. Got Paypal?

Don't wait to long or I'm gonna off it on ebay.