IGNORED

Post Holidays check

I've notice that I can't find the FB2 listed on any of the major retailer sites like Target, Walmart, Best Buy or CompUSA so far...

Lets hear from everyone as we all go out and stop into stores for the post-holiday bargains, lets see how many - if any FB2s remain on dealer shelves as so far from what I've seen, it does appear to have sold out.

Curt

I've notice that I can't find the FB2 listed on any of the major retailer sites like Target, Walmart, Best Buy or CompUSA so far...

Lets hear from everyone as we all go out and stop into stores for the post-holiday bargains, lets see how many - if any FB2s remain on dealer shelves as so far from what I've seen, it does appear to have sold out.

Curt

992107[/snapback]

I can't say I've been in the stores a lot but any time I've been in any department stores to look for FB2s I've never seen them. This must have been one of the hottest items of the season.

Do you know or at liberty to say how many were made?

Allan

Atari ordered 860K to cover retailer orders...

Waiting to hear from Atari on 06' decisions.

Curt

Curt

992107[/snapback]

I can't say I've been in the stores a lot but any time I've been in any department stores to look for FB2s I've never seen them. This must have been one of the hottest items of the season.

Do you know or at liberty to say how many were made?

Allan

992114[/snapback]

We have 2 local WalMarts(I do hit both).....the closer one was down to 2 units when I bought mine. Went to 0 when I had to make the exchange.

Went back a week later, and they had more. I was there the other day, and saw some woman looking at them, along with the other PNP games. I told her about how neat the FB2 was, and she ended up buying it. I think they had....maybe 3 left after that?

I haven't had a chance to check out the other WalMart yet.

At least Atari didn't over-hype and massively under-deliver....like another company *COUGH*Microsoft*COUGH* did.......

Local Wal-Mart has about six on the shelf as of this week. My distributor has been out for a while with no ETA. They sold quickly when I had them in stock. Even FlashBack 1's sold well over Christmas. But since my cost and markup aren't that much, not sure if I will get anymore in stock as most people go to major retailers.

Corey

As of last Wednesday, three Targets, two Wal-Marts, one kMart and one Gamestop were all sold out. I did find two at a Best Buy and two at another Gamestop. I bought mine at the Best Buy.

Oh, this is the Richmond, VA area.

Congrats, Curt, the FB2 is wonderful. My son LOVES Maze, Maze and Hangman (and some of the other single player games as well, but he loves beat daddy.)

Curt

992107[/snapback]

Bucks County, PA

Best Buy @ Oxford Valley Mall -- SOLD OUT

Target @ Oxford Valley Mall -- SOLD OUT

Gamestop @ Oxford Valley Mall -- SOLD OUT

Target @ Neshaminy Mall -- SOLD OUT

Best Buy near Willow Grove Mall -- SOLD OUT

What is sad is that I helped work on the dang thing and I can't even get my hands on a few for gifts, giveaways, etc. I was just going to spend the money and buy a few, and now I can't find them.

Curt

992107[/snapback]

Bucks County, PA

What is sad is that I helped work on the dang thing and I can't even get my hands on a few for gifts, giveaways, etc. I was just going to spend the money and buy a few, and now I can't find them.

992637[/snapback]

I'd be happy to pick up the units at my local Wal-mart and send them out to you at cost.

Corey

I got mine in Dec through Columbia House (Im a DVD Club Member)

Got it for 29.99 free S & H Now its 44.99 and they have em.

Guess they saw the demand and now shafting their customers

Was goin to order a 2nd one to mod but at 45 bucks Ill pass

Edited by HatNJ

I had a heck of time getting Atari to send out the ones owed to Dennis Debro and Tony Wong, still nevered received my official lot from Atari for Mike, Marty, Albert and many others.... I have to drive down in a week or two to Atari, I'll see if I can pry a couple out of their hands for you guys.

Curt

Curt

992107[/snapback]

Bucks County, PA

992637[/snapback]

Curt, while you're down there, see if you can convince them to go ahead with production of the Rev.C units. I'd love to see all the improvements made to the binaries! (and try and get some good photos of the reception room if you have time! ;) )

I had a heck of time getting Atari to send out the ones owed to Dennis Debro and Tony Wong, still nevered received my official lot from Atari for Mike, Marty, Albert and many others....    I have to drive down in a week or two to Atari, I'll see if I can pry a couple out of their hands for you guys.

Curt

Curt

992107[/snapback]

Bucks County, PA

992637[/snapback]

993064[/snapback]

What is sad is that I helped work on the dang thing and I can't even get my hands on a few for gifts, giveaways, etc.  I was just going to spend the money and buy a few, and now I can't find them.

Well, look on the bright side: if the FB2 is selling that well, there'll be more production runs!

the last few days before christmas our local wal-mart didn't have any on the floor. they were too busy for me to wait around and ask if they had more in the back. i haven't had a chance to check since.

our AAFES PX at West Point, NY has them. my wife had one since the middle of November and i had no idea. :D .

Edited by atari_wizard

I'd be happy to pick up the units at my local Wal-mart and send them out to you at cost. 

Corey

992645[/snapback]

Thanks for the offer, but I hope that won't be necessary. As Curt mentioned, the team is owed some units, and I guess I will just have to wait. I appreciate the offer, though.