IGNORED

Wanted list

jpfalcon2003

Ikari Warriors  (Authentic looking reproduction cartridge. Labels Look Identical to the originals. You'd never know it was a reproduction by looking at it at first glance. It does state in small writing on the cart that it is a reproduction cart. Only a year and a half old. Flawless Condition. Tests, plays, and looks Great). $24.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!

Motorodeo  (Authentic looking reproduction cartridge. Labels Look IDENTICAL to the originals. You'd never know it was a reproduction of the original at first glance. It does state in small writing on the cart that it is a reproduction cart. Only a year and a half old. FLAWLESS CONDITION. Tests, plays, and looks Great). $24.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!

992623[/snapback]

Heck, you can have the real deal for like $20 bucks more now a days. Sad isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Ikari Warriors   (Authentic looking reproduction cartridge. Labels Look Identical to the originals. You'd never know it was a reproduction by looking at it at first glance. It does state in small writing on the cart that it is a reproduction cart. Only a year and a half old. Flawless Condition. Tests, plays, and looks Great). $24.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!

Motorodeo   (Authentic looking reproduction cartridge. Labels Look IDENTICAL to the originals. You'd never know it was a reproduction of the original at first glance. It does state in small writing on the cart that it is a reproduction cart. Only a year and a half old. FLAWLESS CONDITION. Tests, plays, and looks Great). $24.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!

992623[/snapback]

Heck, you can have the real deal for like $20 bucks more now a days. Sad isn't it?

993668[/snapback]

plain terrible is more like it. I got these as a gift from a friend a year and a half ago when the 2 carts were selling for very expensive. My friend got them made by someone that done professional labels as well as sort of a novelty and gift for me. He knew i wanted them and got them at way less than the price they were selling for back then. He still paid $40.00 a piece for them plus shipping he said. He paid a total of about $85.00 for these 2 games. Now I'll probably have to hold them to wait till they go up again in price to sell these 2 games. I just bought the 2 boxed versions on ebay for sale. I ended up paying $154.00 total with the shipping. I'm sure if i had waited longer, i could have gotten a better deal. But i figured i'd jump on it then, because noone really knows for sure how many of those are truly left. Once they do run out, the price will probably go back to normal i'm sure. In the meantime, I'll probably hold on to these 2 games and sell them when the prices start to go back up. Did you get any copies of these 2 games for yourself yet?3

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...