IGNORED

**COLECOVISION POWER SUPPLY ADAPTER**

jenn050371

This is a forum for the Atari 2600. Why did you not post it in Classic Gaming General?!

Do you know that typing in all CAPS usually means you are yelling?! It's generally not liked by anyone and considered annoying.

That having said, you can type "colecovision power" into eBay and will find some for sale right now. I also notice you live in New Jersey.. me too.. where about?!

If you go down Route 18 south in East Brunswick and turn around in the Brunswick Square Mall on the Northbound side not too far up is a video game store. It's a purple building with a huge neon VIDEO GAME sign in the window. Can't miss it. He's got a lot of new and old stuff. He also operates the booth in the Route 18 fleamarket on weekends.

If you live more to the north of Jersey you could visit the Digital Press store:

387 Piaget Ave in Clifton, NJ

Sorry I have no phone # for them.

There's also Turnabout game store in Westfield, NJ. I think it's Westfield. There's another video game store in Union, but I'm not sure of the name.

Hope that helped.

Edited by yuppicide

Really?! My friend lives down there in Little Egg Harbor. He just bought a house a town or two over. I could ask if he knows any video game stores down there, but they're usually not many.

There used to be a place down in Howell on Route 9 South. They closed the store, but operate a website. They're well known in the area and can be trusted as well:

http://www.videogameconnections.com/

Really?! My friend lives down there in Little Egg Harbor. He just bought a house a town or two over. I could ask if he knows any video game stores down there, but they're usually not many.

There used to be a place down in Howell on Route 9 South. They closed the store, but operate a website. They're well known in the area and can be trusted as well:

http://www.videogameconnections.com/

994861[/snapback]

Hey!! Thanks so much for all of your help and information. Down near Little Egg Harbor & Tuckerton area is really building up/ It is quickly becomming a hot spot to live. Thanks again!!!