IGNORED

Games Found Please Lock Thread

Shawn

HEy,

Looking to get the 7800 game Planet Smashers. Also looking to get the 2600 game Smurfs Save The Day. I can pay going rates for these games. Prefer loose cart but will take complete also. or trade but I don't have much for trade.

Shawn

EDIT:

Also looking for a 100 percent MINT (see perfect) CIB or NIB Smurfs Rescue.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

HEy,

Looking to get the 7800 game Planet Smashers. Also looking to get the 2600 game Smurfs Save The Day. I can pay going rates for these games. Prefer loose cart but will take complete also. or trade but I don't have much for trade.

Shawn

997971[/snapback]

I have a copy of Planet Smashers for the 7800 for sale. It is the cartridge and original instructions. Both in excellent condition and perfect working order. Please let me know if you are interested. I am asking $22.99 with .99 shipping.

Thanks, Jeff Falcon

HEy,

Shawn

997971[/snapback]

I have a copy of Planet Smashers for the 7800 for sale. It is the cartridge and original instructions. Both in excellent condition and perfect working order. Please let me know if you are interested. I am asking $22.99 with .99 shipping.

Thanks, Jeff Falcon

1001191[/snapback]

PM SENT

• 1 month later...