IGNORED

Thrust Plus: Special Edition

Albert

http://www.nicoflash.de/fish/thrust/index.htmThomas Jentzsch and Jah Fish have teamed up to produce the Thrust Plus: Special Edition. This limited edition of Thrust includes a customized foot pedal that allows you to take over three functions from a connected joystick (in Thrust Plus it is used to control the engine), a unique, hand-numbered (1-50) label, a custom-made box with the new Thrust illustrations, a booklet containing the instructions and game development history, and a bonus sticker. For more information and to reserve your copy today, please visit the Thrust Plus website. AtariAge will shortly be announcing a contest that will allow you to reserve one of the first ten Thrust Plus packages as well as receive a special certificate.

Very very very very very very very cool. The original release of Thrust was kinda lowkey without much fanfare, though word-of-mouth has let everyone know what a great game it is. I daresay that this release will be much-sought after and will completely rock. Thomas and XYPE has done it again, bringing us something new, never before seen, and completely original.

A foot pedal controller for the 2600. Neato. In the future, it'd be great to adapt it for use with Pole Position, Enduro, etc., but I digress.

Gonna go get in line for this one!

first of all, thanx for all the good feedback!

often asked: this game has both pal/ntsc modes and is switchable on the console you use (any model). a great little nifty trick from thomas.

A foot pedal controller for the 2600. Neato. In the future, it'd be great to adapt it for use with Pole Position, Enduro, etc.,

absolutely right. you can use the controller for many games. each pedal is fully configurable to any command of your regular joystick (4 directions and fire).

here's what the company says ...

"transforms your home TV game into a genuine arcade center"

it has solid microswitches, so just imagine playing decathlon with this ....

another question that was asked where it is shipped from. it's from germany. only the cartridges are made by hozervideo. i wanted to ensure that thomas great work get a great home.

later

(mailfloods are waiting for me)

fish