IGNORED

Please close thanks!

n8littlefield

Well, my birthday and tax money has come and gone. I managed to put a dozen games into my 2600 collection (I'm just starting!) and 3 into the NES. However, there are a few games that I really hoped to find that I couldn't...so if anyone has extra copies of these that they would be willing to let go of cheap please let me know. Keep in mind, I really don't have much cash left over, so I probably can only do a few of these for now...

Boxes/Manuels/Labels? I don't care. I just want the games, so if you have one of them with the label torn off I'll take it - might be a nice way to get rid of your crap. Nothing I'm looking for is above Rarity 2...the bolded ones are my first priorities...

NES:

Castlevania III

Milon's Secret Castle

Dragon Warrior

Kid Icarus

Metroid

Zoda's Revenge

Atari 2600:

Dragonfire

Frogs & Flies

Kaboom!

Joust

Megamania

I would prefer Paypal over anything else. Also, if you have one of these and have some other cheap commons in any condition that you would like to get rid of with it, let me know I may be able to take something else off your hands (especially on the 2600, I have a very small collection).

Thanks!!!

Edited by n8littlefield

• 2 weeks later...