IGNORED

Wanted: Model 2&1 overclockable Sega Genesis/ Mega

Steppenwolffan21

Also interested in Model 2 Genesis'/Megadrive's. Consider how much they're worth people.- In working condition

----------------------

Also...

I'm ineterested in Model 1 overclockable Sega Genesis'/Megadrive's. They have to work fine, and have to be over clockable...

Here's how to identify it you can overclock it...

==================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------There are multiple types of MegaDrive/Genesis Model 1. Here is a simple guide to identify yours. First, remove the 6 phillips screws on the bottom of the machine. After you have done so, turn the machine back over and gently lift off the lid. No force should be required. You will now be looking at a large metal shield, secured in numerous places by screws. Looking between the cartridge slot and the ports in the back of the machine, there should be a large, rectangular chip with '68' and '000' in its name. This is the main processor, a Motorola 68000 or a clone of this chip.

Read the text on the chip. If it reads:

MC68000

HD68HC000

.. then the machine is overclockable and you may proceed with the guide. However, if:

The CPU reads SCN68000 and has a large S Symbol

The described chip is not in this location

.. then the machine can NOT BE OVERCLOCKED using this guide.

-Taken from http://www.epicgaming.us/md_oc/howto.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't need any accessories w/ the systems

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not overprice it, it's a Genesis for crying out loud.

I have Commy 64 stuff (pending), PC Jr. stuff, Saturn stuff... and a boxed Intellivision.

Also interested in multiple Genesis'

Thanks...

Edited by Steppenwolffan21

I have Commy 64 stuff (pending), PC Jr. stuff, Saturn stuff... and a boxed Intellivision.

Also interested in multiple Genesis'

You finally get a Saturn and now you're going to chuck it to the trade gods for Genesis stuff you can find locally for next to nothing?

1025035[/snapback]

I've had 3 Saturns, and then sold one to Trench. I don't recall looking for Saturn stuff except when I was selling my PSP, and I had asked for import Saturn stuff.