IGNORED

Atari cart- Galactic

black dog

I found a atari 2600 cart called Galactic at a flea market this weekend.It looks like it may be a foreign cart, but plays fine on my 2600.It was made by a company called Suntek,but I could not find it listed on this site. If anyone could give me any info about this cart I would appreciate it.

After poking around for a few minutes the only thing I can find is that it is indeed a foreign cart and typically has a rarity rating of "ER" which is about equivilant to the AA rating of 9. Interestingly the model number for this cart always shows up as "2."

You may have stumbled across something very worthwhile. Congrats.

Here is a scan of the cart: http://www.atarihq.com/museum/2678/games/f...gn/galactic.jpg

And here is the list that leads me to believe it is indeed foreign: http://www.atarihq.com/museum/2678/games/foreign/

Intrepid,that is the cart that I found. The cart on that link has part of its lable missing at the top. On my cart at the top of the lable above where it says Galactic it says Video Game. If this indeed is a rare foreign game, it makes me wonder how it found its way to a Pennsylvania flea market. Thanks for the info, and if anyone has anything else to add let me know.