IGNORED

WTB: JAG WORMS

briand1313

I'm interested in buying Atari Jag Worms if anyone can help me out. I've been watching ebay a bit to try and get an idea of what it goes for but I haven't seen many come up recently. I'll start my offer at 40$. Hope I'm not low balling (or getting ripped for that matter) Any input is appreciated also in relation to its value.

Are you talking cart only? Even then, $40 is kind of low. Ever since Telegames USA folded up operations, all Telegames titles have become more expensive. You might have to go to $60 as a minimum. Of course, keep scanning eBay - people around here seem to get lucky. :)

Are you talking cart only?  Even then, $40 is kind of low.  Ever since Telegames USA folded up operations, all Telegames titles have become more expensive.  You might have to go to $60 as a minimum.  Of course, keep scanning eBay - people around here seem to get lucky.  :)

1029926[/snapback]

Yea I wasn't positive if it was to low or not. I'm a rookie with all this. They do seem scarce. Thanks for the imput