IGNORED

Swap me silly, Batman! For Trade?

classicgamingguy

Hi, everyone. Pardon the title, but I needed to get your attention!

Anyway, I'm looking for an SNES and a few games. It should have one controller (no one else likes games in my house, so I'll just play with myself!! MWAHAAHAA!...hmm, that didn't come out right), the hookups for a TV (the cables are fine, as I can connect them to my DVD/VCR machine)

I have some PC games that I'd be willing to trade for it..hell, for the SNES and a few games, I'd probably give you most of 'em as I don't play the PC much these days. Some games are listed below:

Sims 2 (everybody wants this game!)

Temple of Elemental Evil

Sacred Gold (includes the expansion pack)

Icewind Dale (first one, no expansion pack...just the first one!)

Doom 3 (brand new..almost. Used maybe once)

Unreal Tournament 2004

Children of the Nile (I'm not sure if anyone else in the universe played this Egyptian simulation)

I've got lots more than the above list, but there's too many to list here, unless you want to be reading this post all day.

I have some computer hardware such as a few extra keyboards, an extra mouse, and a trackball controller that I'm also not using, if that's something that you might want as well.

If anything sounds interesting, and you have an SNES with some games you'd like to part with, please write back to this thread or send me a PM. Thank you for your time today!

Steve :D