IGNORED

Buying atari E.t.

atari_2600_master

Yes.

A half hour before he started this thread, I replied to a PM from him offering to sell him a loose copy for $2, shipped.

He still hasn't responded to my reply.

In the "favorite atari game" thread, he wrote:

what is your favorite game to play on atari? mine is ninja golf for the 7800

Then 5 minutes later in the "Atari 7800, First impressions" thread:

I never had a 7800 and from what I've heard off this thread I'm not getting one.

Subsequently, in the "Trading "tapes" - Old schoolers need only apply" thread:

I have atari 400, 2600, 7800, lynx, and the jaguar. ( but im still trying to get my hands on the 5600 :x )

Followed shortly thereafter by:

the only ataris I have are 5600 and 2600

Never mind the non-existence of the "5600", of course he really meant 5200. ;)

Times indicated are my local zone (PST = UTC -8:00).

So his favorite Atari game is 7800 Ninja Golf, but he's never had a 7800 and doesn't want one. And he was trying to get a "5600", which he apparently managed to do in less than 22 minutes on a Sunday afternoon, while simultaneously disposing of his 400, Lynx, Jaguar and 7800 (I guess he changed his mind about not wanting a 7800 and picked one up in the intervening 5 1/2 hours, then changed his mind again and decided to get rid of it). :roll:

I tip my hat to NovaXpress for pointing out the above contradictions.

Edited by A.J. Franzman

Maybe he's a schizophrenic pathalogical liar with multiple personality disorder? Well, it's that or he's a troll who's plan old full of shit. :lol:
It's getting harder to tell the trolls apart, they're all so full of BS. I'd like to get atari_2600_master, 2600khz, and HardWork in a room together at the same time, just to prove they're not the same person.

Then I'd like to lock them inside the room and throw away the key so they can't post anymore.

Edited by jaybird3rd

Maybe he's a schizophrenic pathalogical liar with multiple personality disorder? Well, it's that or he's a troll who's plan old full of shit. :lol:
It's getting harder to tell the trolls apart, they're all so full of BS. I'd like to get atari_2600_master, 2600khz, and HardWork in a room together at the same time, just to prove they're not the same person.

Then I'd like to lock them inside the room and throw away the key so they can't post anymore.

Don't forget the famous "Tri-Gun" :D

Do we have yet another new troll in our midst? :ponder:

what is all this troll crap you guys are always talking about

This is just an explanation, this is not me speaking of you in any manor or reference AT ALL so don't take it that way please:

TROLL = IDIOT MORON THAT POSTS BULLSH!T AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY KNOW THERE BULLSH!T FROM GOOD CHOCOLATE, TROLLS SEEM ALSO TO POST TO PISS OFF OTHERS, WEATHER THEY MEAN TO OR NOT BUT IN MOST CASES IT SEEMS THEY DO.

But that is just a rough explanation for you, Those are not my personal feelings or ment to comment on you personally in any way I'm just answering the question you asked. Even more simple would be to re-read any post with the word(s) associated with "Troll" and replace it with "dumbass" or "brainless person" and that would hit it right on the money.