IGNORED

What rare 2600 games have you found in the wild?

Dusk2600

Paid the price for most of them, Found a Beat em double ender for ten bucks (mint), A worn Up n Down for ten bucks, nothing crazy but if I had a dime for every time I've day dreamed about finding a sealed case of Air Raids at my local thrift store I would have $347.65 (To quote the Fatal Run 7800 Santulli Slant, Digital Press Collectors Guide).

when i first joined here i found Condor Attack for $3 or $4 , but in the 4 years since i cant find that game anywhere in this house, i think i know where it is but its hard to ask a guy if you stole something from your house

Atari Video Cube $5

when i first joined here i found Condor Attack for $3 or $4 , but in the 4 years since i cant find that game anywhere in this house, i think i know where it is but its hard to ask a guy if you stole something from your house

Atari Video Cube $5

It is not hard to do, go to his house with a lead pipe and ask him if he borrowed it and tell him to give it back :roll:

How do you define "rare?"

The AtariAge rarity guide is a good place to start. I would imagine you're welcome to put your own spin on the word, if you'd like.

The best I've found at thrift stores are rarity 4's (Spitfire Attack, Squeeze Box, Coleco's Donkey Kong Junior and Pitfall II) and one rarity 5 (Snoopy and the Red Baron). Nice finds, but nothing too terribly exciting.

I've also bought some rarity 5's back when they were still available at toy stores or places like Big Lots, but that's another topic.

Edited by skunkworx