IGNORED

The strangest dream...

RJ

I just woke up from a bizarre dream & thought I'd post while it was still fresh in my mind. Hopefully you'll get a kick out of it...

Seems I got to challenge actor Owen Wilson (whom I CANT STAND as an actor- I think b/c he was in the latest Entertainment Weekly summer movie issue) to a game of 7800 Pete Rose Baseball. It was in his personal office, not too extravagant- desk, chairs, table, etc. He had a 7800, & a handwritten list of organic recipes near his computer, as if he'd been adding them to his fansite (if he HAS one.)

Anyhoo, he batted first & scored quite a few runs- my fielders were unresponsive & actually kept missing the ball/making errors. Owen explained the game was the "blue box" version (???) which was different from the normal version, so I was at a disadvantage, as I wasnt used to it. If there is a blue box version, I dont know about it.

I dont recall much else- it's already fading. I woke up before anything else happened. I do recall the ingame camera would show the fans, even zoom in on them occasionally, & Ernie & Bert were in the stands watching the game. I think he also mentioned players could get thrown out of the game.

I know, WEIRD huh? Say/write what you will... :lol:

That's nothing for strange dreams. A few years ago I had a strange dream that I put a megaman catridge in a gameboy and I somehow got inside the game and became megaman with my brother controling my actions in the game.

I had plenty of videogame dreams including finding all the games that my brother and I wanted at a videogame store the specialized in rare and old videogames. All the games were for 99 cents including midnight mutants in my dream a couple years ago.

Edited by 8th lutz

I have a lot of dreams about finding insanely rare or totally non-existant games in the wild. A few weeks ago, I had a dream where I walked through a door and ended up in Iraq, and at a big street vendor's building, I found all sorts of crazy games for the TI-99/4A, the Atari 800, the VIC-20, and a whole bunch of consoles. After loading my arms full of stuff to buy, I had to drop it all, and duck and hide because of machine gun fire.