IGNORED

TV GAMES,VIDEO GAMES SYSTEM

Rik

Hi guys,I found a TV GAMES,VIDEO GAMES SYSTEM,at the thrift shop like new.This is an atari cx40 style joystick,with 10 built in games,inside the stick,as you may already know,which are Asteroids,Adventure,Pong,Circus Atari,Centipede,Missle Command,Volleyball,Breakout,and Gravitar.This is the coolest thing for me,wow,power built in,no tv/game switchbox to f@#$k with.The only thing is the various game sounds are either missing or totally different from the original,nothing beats playing the original 2600 console and carts!Anyone know if they released a 2600 TV GAMES,2?with 10 more new games?Pretty amazing for me,that they could cram all that stuff in a cx40 stick!and only cost $5.99, think i saw something like this for the INTV,oh yeah,I read somewhere that some company,dont know who,will be releasing a thing like this for the Colecovision! whoops,sorry,i think i posted in the wrong section the first time!

Edited by Rik

I bought a crazy little thing at a swap meet style venue that has 10,000 games built in to it. Serious 10,000!!! Of course it only actually has about 3 or 4 hundred the other 9,600 thousand are hacks or the same game with a different name. Its got some cool stuff on it though. Devil World and Badminton for the NES? Dont remember these ones ever being released on a plug and play. Others that I have no Idea what they are as well, Maybe I'll dig it out and start a new post and see if anyone knows anything about it.

Hi guys,I found a TV GAMES,VIDEO GAMES SYSTEM,at the thrift shop like new.This is an atari cx40 style joystick,with 10 built in games,inside the stick,as you may already know,which are Asteroids,Adventure,Pong,Circus Atari,Centipede,Missle Command,Volleyball,Breakout,and Gravitar.This is the coolest thing for me,wow,power built in,no tv/game switchbox to f@#$k with.The only thing is the various game sounds are either missing or totally different from the original,nothing beats playing the original 2600 console and carts!Anyone know if they released a 2600 TV GAMES,2?with 10 more new games?Pretty amazing for me,that they could cram all that stuff in a cx40 stick!and only cost $5.99, think i saw something like this for the INTV,oh yeah,I read somewhere that some company,dont know who,will be releasing a thing like this for the Colecovision! whoops,sorry,i think i posted in the wrong section the first time!

Heya Rik, welcome to planet earth. That's been out for a good 4 years. ;)

Heya Rik, welcome to planet earth. That's been out for a good 4 years. ;)

[/quote Yeah,so what,this whole site is about posting about stuff that has been out for over 20 years

Edited by Rik