IGNORED

What are the must-have DS games?

Room 34

really? i didnt really think space invaders gave me what i wanted for the money i put out.... i mean its a great game for what it is, but it wasnt worth 29.99 ya know?

Most places don't have the DS Space Invaders for $29.99. Most places sold it for $19.99. Play-Asia actually has the import for $14.90.

I agree that Space invaders DS isn't worth $30. I found my copy used for $15 and found that rather acceptable. I was surprised at some of the new age variant games. Some of them are pretty tough. I also give credit that their use of the touch screen is pretty good too as is the 'double high' bonus screens where you really have to work at it to hit the targets.

Hex.

[ "If it ain't broke, you aren't trying..." --Red Green ]

My job allows me to play hand held systems while I work so from someone who has owned just about every game at one time or another heres my top five picks.(in no specific order)

1. Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow - you need this game

2. Tetris DS - Even though its yet another Tetris release its worth it, damn good game.

3. Mario Kart DS - Nothing special here except for wi - fi, everything else is classic Karting.

4. Trauma Center Under the knife - Something different to really show off the touch screen

5. Advance Wars Dual Strike - So much easier with the touch screen, nuff said

Ive never been into Animal Crossing or Nintendogs, I like games with an actual ending or point (Im sure someone will not like that statement) but I here a lot of people like those 2 games as well, I also have to give Princess Peach an honorable mention but the difficulty is just way to easy.