IGNORED

C64 Alice in Wonderland

Does anyone have a copy of this for trade?? I'm afraid though I don't have much to offer in return unless you're into 2600, NES or Sega (PAL games). Or I guess I could buy it, but I'm in Australia so payment would have to be through Paypal.

Anyway.......someone please help if you can!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I've only heard about it a few times here and there......I really don't know any more about it than you Al, sorry.

It's just my boyfriend is a mad Alice fan, and there isn't much that he doesn't own.....I'd love to be able to give him a copy of this game for his birthday.

*sigh* Oh well.

I have a copy of it, sadly not for trade/sale. It was made by Windham Classics (a division of Spinnaker at the time) and took the form of an arcade adventure.

Your best bet would be to look on eBay for a copy really...

OR post a message on the Buy&Sell FORUM board at this site as a lot of ppl go there:

http://www.lemon64.com

Alice In Wonderland was released by Windham Classics and it's a platform adventure game (with save feature) that uses the same engine as Below the Root. It's a really great game too. I don't have an original for trade, but I could probably find a pirated version on the net and put it on a C64 disk.

-Paul