IGNORED

OVGE 2006

-^CrossBow^-

Be careful if you have a Guitar Hero tourney - the Mrs. will attempt to dominate every and all contenders and you will have to bodily drag her away kicking and screaming.

(In other words yes we'll be there again this year~!)

Glad you 2 are coming. I have missed you at a few shows now! I am starting to pack up things for the show.

For everyone coming I can bring items off my web site so if you see something you might want let me know and I will remove it off my site and bring it.

Jason

Yes, we will officially make our appearance at OVGE this year.

And if you are an Animal Crossing DS player, bring your DS along. It's been ages since I've linked up with anyone & visited another town - and I am looking for a few pieces of furniture to complete a couple of my series!

(That is, when I'm not playing Guitar Hero....) :)

Yes, we will officially make our appearance at OVGE this year.

And if you are an Animal Crossing DS player, bring your DS along. It's been ages since I've linked up with anyone & visited another town - and I am looking for a few pieces of furniture to complete a couple of my series!

(That is, when I'm not playing Guitar Hero....) :)

YIKES! I just remembered I havent played Animal Crossing in a month! My poor town is probably in ruins. :sad:

I'll see everyone there!

-Tim

Are you going to have any C64 stuff for sale? I recently picked up one and only have a few games. It would be great to pick some up without having to pay shipping. Your tables sound great can't wait to check'em out!

Hey Tim, I just got done going through some of my collection. I'll be selling these and more for a buck each. They are loose disks, no manuals/no boxes.

2 on One (Mastertronic)

64 Code Teach

Adventure Construction Set (EA)

Alternate Reality - The Dungeon (Datasoft)

Apollo 18 (Accolade)

Arkanoid (Taito)

B.C.'s Quest for Tires (Sierra)

Bits, Pieces and Clues (Load 'N' Go)

Championship Wrestling (Epyx)

Chernobyl (Cosmi)

Chess Champion (One Step)

Chessmaster 2000 (Epyx)

Classic Concentration (Sharedata)

Computing Tools (Sharedata)

Data Manager 2 with Report Writer (TimeWorks)

Deadline (Commodore)

Double Dragon (Arcadia)

Electronic Scheduler (One Step)

F-14 Combat / 2 disks (Activision)

Frequency Counter

Frogger (Different Label)

Frogger (Sega/Sierra)

Gauntlet (Mindscape)

General Trivia

Geos 1.2

Graphics Master (Sharedata)

Home Expense Manager (Load 'N' Go)

Home Property Manager (One Step)

How About a Nice Game of Chess! (Commodore)

Ikari Warriors (SNK)

Jeopardy (Sharedata)

Jet Combat Simulator (Epyx)

Jingle Disk (Hi-Tech Expressions)

Kings of the Beach (EA)

Knight Games (Mastertronic)

Legacy of the Ancients (EA - 2 Copies)

Master Trivia

Memory Quest (Load 'N' Go)

Music Processor (Sight and Sound)

Navcom 6 (Cosmi)

Newsroom (Springboard)

Open Golfing (One Step)

OutRun (Sega)

PartyWare (High Tech Expressions)

Personal File Keeper (Load 'N' Go)

Personal Spreadsheet (Load 'N' Go)

Pilot (Commodore)

Playnet System/Free Sample (Playnet)

Print Power (Hi Tech Expressions)

Quantum Link Program Disk

Quick Track Sattelite Tracking

Rack 'Em (Accolade)

Sargon III (Hayden Software)

Sierra Championship Boxing (Sierra)

Sky Travel (Commodore)

Slam Dunk (Mastertronic)

Star Rank Boxing (Gamestar)

Starcross (Commodore)

Striper Copy

Super Huey (Cosmi)

Superbowl Sunday (Avalon Hill)

Synthesound 64 (HesWare)

The Games: Winter Edition (Epyx)

Time and Magik (Datasoft)

Time to Die (Mastertronic)

Touchdown Football (EA)

Turtle Graphics II (HesWare)

Win, Lose or Draw (Hi Tech Expressions)

Wishbringer (Infocom)

Wizard and the Princess (Atari?)

Zork I (Infocom)

I also have a few boxed C64 games that I'll probably be doing $5 each or 3/$10 for.

I am so glad everyone's going to be able to make it this year!

Are you going to have any C64 stuff for sale? I recently picked up one and only have a few games. It would be great to pick some up without having to pay shipping. Your tables sound great can't wait to check'em out!

Hey Tim, I just got done going through some of my collection. I'll be selling these and more for a buck each. They are loose disks, no manuals/no boxes.

2 on One (Mastertronic)

64 Code Teach

Adventure Construction Set (EA)

Alternate Reality - The Dungeon (Datasoft)

Apollo 18 (Accolade)

Arkanoid (Taito)

B.C.'s Quest for Tires (Sierra)

Bits, Pieces and Clues (Load 'N' Go)

Championship Wrestling (Epyx)

Chernobyl (Cosmi)

Chess Champion (One Step)

Chessmaster 2000 (Epyx)

Classic Concentration (Sharedata)

Computing Tools (Sharedata)

Data Manager 2 with Report Writer (TimeWorks)

Deadline (Commodore)

Double Dragon (Arcadia)

Electronic Scheduler (One Step)

F-14 Combat / 2 disks (Activision)

Frequency Counter

Frogger (Different Label)

Frogger (Sega/Sierra)

Gauntlet (Mindscape)

General Trivia

Geos 1.2

Graphics Master (Sharedata)

Home Expense Manager (Load 'N' Go)

Home Property Manager (One Step)

How About a Nice Game of Chess! (Commodore)

Ikari Warriors (SNK)

Jeopardy (Sharedata)

Jet Combat Simulator (Epyx)

Jingle Disk (Hi-Tech Expressions)

Kings of the Beach (EA)

Knight Games (Mastertronic)

Legacy of the Ancients (EA - 2 Copies)

Master Trivia

Memory Quest (Load 'N' Go)

Music Processor (Sight and Sound)

Navcom 6 (Cosmi)

Newsroom (Springboard)

Open Golfing (One Step)

OutRun (Sega)

PartyWare (High Tech Expressions)

Personal File Keeper (Load 'N' Go)

Personal Spreadsheet (Load 'N' Go)

Pilot (Commodore)

Playnet System/Free Sample (Playnet)

Print Power (Hi Tech Expressions)

Quantum Link Program Disk

Quick Track Sattelite Tracking

Rack 'Em (Accolade)

Sargon III (Hayden Software)

Sierra Championship Boxing (Sierra)

Sky Travel (Commodore)

Slam Dunk (Mastertronic)

Starcross (Commodore)

Striper Copy

Super Huey (Cosmi)

Superbowl Sunday (Avalon Hill)

Synthesound 64 (HesWare)

The Games: Winter Edition (Epyx)

Time and Magik (Datasoft)

Time to Die (Mastertronic)

Touchdown Football (EA)

Turtle Graphics II (HesWare)

Win, Lose or Draw (Hi Tech Expressions)

Wishbringer (Infocom)

Wizard and the Princess (Atari?)

Zork I (Infocom)

I also have a few boxed C64 games that I'll probably be doing $5 each or 3/$10 for.

I am so glad everyone's going to be able to make it this year!

Dibs! :P

-Tim

I'm planning to have copies of the new, improved and extended Phosphor Dot Fossils video available. This is a greatly expanded version of the one that's been running for the past couple of years, now with nearly twice as many games shown (on twice as many systems), more coverage of computer games on such platforms at the Apple II, Commodore 64, and Atari 8-bit machines, classic commercials, footage of rare gaming swag, and much more. Come visit the PDF road crew and get a piece of classic gaming history to take home with you!

If you just want to play some games, of course we'll have some of those too, including a rare Altair 8800 setup. :D

I loved last year's (especially the little tabletop games, I hadn't played one of those in YEARS).

The tabletops will definitely be back this year - I just put batteries in them today, in fact! Those things get so much lovin' (and play time!) every year at OVGE that I'd fear for my life to show up without them. :lol: I honestly worry about what would happen if I did suddenly make a radical alteration to my usual OVGE lineup... :o (But don't worry, the biggest change this year is that there'll be DVDs of the video presentation for sale!)

See everyone in about a week!

Will anybody there have an Atari (not Sears) picture label Blackjack? It's the only picture label Atari cart I still need. I even have a PAL Miniature Golf picture label but not this one. Arrrrrrgh!

Also, does anybody know if there are any really good Chinese buffet type places in Tulsa? There's a tradition on one of the sports boards I read of going out every Sunday on the same weekend as this show for "Super China Buffet Day." Now obviously I'm not going to eat five plates of Chinese and try to drive seven hours home on Sunday (I'd be so sleepy I'd fall asleep at the wheel and crash) but I was thinking it might be fun to hit a Chinese buffet on Saturday night with anybody else from AA & DP going who's down for shrimp fried rice, beef 'n broccoli, and eggrolls. :D

Steve,

hehe...you asked a great question..and right around the Woodland Hills mall area is an excellent Chinese buffet/Mongolian style place. Not bad on the pocket book either. There is another that I prefer more but it isn't even remotely close to where the show is. The other Chinese place I really like isn't a buffet but take-out only. And they are only open until 8pm each night. But they have been here in Tulsa for over 30 years for a very good reason...because it rocks!

Anyway, anyone with questions regarding where to eat just ask away. "It's a little known fact" that I used to work for a division of NCR before I worked for my current employer. As a result, the restaurants were my customers and many of them are excellent!

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

Steve,

hehe...you asked a great question..and right around the Woodland Hills mall area is an excellent Chinese buffet/Mongolia style place. Not bad on the pocket book either. There is another that I prefer more but it isn't even remotely close to where the show is. The other Chinese place I really like isn't a buffet but take-out only. And they are only open until 8pm each night. But they have been here in Tulsa for over 30 years for a very good reason...because it rocks!

Anyway, anyone with questions regarding where to eat just ask away. "It's a little known fact" that I used to work for a division of NCR before I worked for my current employer. As a result, the restaurants were my customers and many of them are excellent!

I love those mongolia places they put your noodles, and meat(and other stuff)on the stove and you can make it hot and spiscy or not.

btw: jesse good luck at your show next week

I've spent some time pricing stuff today - There will be roughly:

80+ 2600/7800 carts selling mostly for $1

20+ NES carts selling for 3-5 each

INTV stuff for a buck

O2 stuff for a buck

SMS stuff for $3-7

Various controllers, TI stuff (TI stuff, $1/cart)

A Coleco pong machine, a stack of SUN Sparcstations

Some CD32 titles I got extra (but not the amount I thought I'd have)

I gotta make sure I don't come home with this stuff! I'll have 200+ carts in all and all sorts of goodies. If I have room, I stupidly still have that 21" Sun monitor that I'll still *give* someone.

I think I might buy some of those CD32 games from you. I'm interested in picking one up at some point in the future, and i'd like something to immediately play on it when I do.

I had Chinese yesterday. You know what I look forward to the most when I go there? Those little Chinese donuts places around here tend to have. They're sweet baked dough rounds covered in granulated sugar. The place's food isn't all that Earth-shattering, so I eat the meal knowing I can load up on those for dessert. Yesterday, they just put them out as I walked up. Toasty hot. :love:

If I had a CD32 system I'd happily pick up some CD32 games, but sadly I have neither. Probably one of the few consoles I don't have at this point (I got a CDI earlier this year).

Anyway it sounds like at least a few people are down for Mongolian/Chinese Buffet, so I'm going to plan on checking out this place at the Woodland Hills mall unless the Mrs. is totally opposed (I'm sure she will chime in on this thread at any moment). The more the merrier I say, so I hope those who have already expressed an affection for the cuisine and some more who have yet to speak up will join the feast! The sports board refers to Chinese Buffet Day as "a day of friendship and fellowship with all mankind... even if you're eating somewhere else, we'll all be eating together." :D

Edited by MegaManFan

If I had a CD32 system I'd happily pick up some CD32 games, but sadly I have neither. Probably one of the few consoles I don't have at this point (I got a CDI earlier this year).

Anyway it sounds like at least a few people are down for Mongolian/Chinese Buffet, so I'm going to plan on checking out this place at the Woodland Hills mall unless the Mrs. is totally opposed (I'm sure she will chime in on this thread at any moment). The more the merrier I say, so I hope those who have already expressed an affection for the cuisine and some more who have yet to speak up will join the feast! The sports board refers to Chinese Buffet Day as "a day of friendship and fellowship with all mankind... even if you're eating somewhere else, we'll all be eating together." :D

You know me, dear - I'm cool with Chinese food.

As long as they have Broccoli Chicken / Garlic Chicken / Eggrolls / etc. :)

Actually, there's a little Chinese buffet just right down the street less than a mile from the hotel, right near Riverside. I've eaten there lots, and it's not bad at all. They don't have the Mongolian styled cooks, though, but still, it's got some of the best lo-mein and sesame chicken around. You can eat there for around 10 bucks a person.

If anyone's on the fence about this one, it'll be worth it just to come and check out AltairBoy's Altair collection. At the rate that they (and he) are aging, you might not get another chance to see such dinosaurs together. :D

Hey! I'm not that old! :) (BTW, my handle on the DP forum is AltairBoy for those of you confused about ubikuberalles replying here).

I'm pretty pumped up about going . I've got most of the preparations completed. I just hope I can fit it all in the trunk of the car.

Here's a picture of one of my Altairs at home:

display03.jpg