IGNORED

AtariAge Party at 2006 Midwest Gaming Classic

Albert

Anyone interested in attending a party in the AtariAge suite Saturday evening at the Midwest Gaming Classic? We will have a suite in the hotel where the show is being held and will have drinks and snacks and a bunch of game systems setup for play. Perhaps even have some tournaments and give things away. :)

Please let me know what you think and if this something you'd be interested in attending.

Thanks!

..Al

Sounds great! For anyone interested on Friday night I will have a box of very good trade bait of 2600 games and instructions and I am looking for boxed NES games from my want list in that forum. I am staying at the Resort also so count me in on the party and some swaps from room to room would be fun also.

Jason

I will bring a party tray of food / snacks also if we can confirm up a few people to attend.

That would be awesome! I'm going to be printing out tickets (will post a picture of them soon) and hading them out to forum members (and probably some other people) during the show on Saturday. :)

..Al

I will bring a party tray of food / snacks also if we can confirm up a few people to attend.

That would be awesome! I'm going to be printing out tickets (will post a picture of them soon) and hading them out to forum members (and probably some other people) during the show on Saturday. :)

..Al

Hey, our contract for printing doesn't include web usage. ;)

Remember everyone too, if you pre-bought your tickets or are staying at the Olympia, there is the "official" preshow party on Friday night in our suite. We'll have early entry tournament forms on sale, discount shirts before the show, video games set up to play and much more! Time is 7-10, and if you preordered (and this is for vendor too, so hope everyone stops by!) you will get the location information soon.

I'll probably stop by the AA suite on Saturday, but I believe a second night thing may be going on in our suite, this time from the pinball realm.

..Al

Sounds like fun, count me in. :)

I can also bring food/beverages if needed.

Yes it does. Free wi-fi throughout. And there will be two DS tournaments too :)

That's good to know, will it be available in the expo hall? If so, maybe I can setup a webcam on a computer and also have the same computer setup so people can post in the forum from the show. :)

..Al

That's good to know, will it be available in the expo hall? If so, maybe I can setup a webcam on a computer and also have the same computer setup so people can post in the forum from the show. :)

..Al

That would be very cool for those of us who'll be far away.

I definately would if I was going this year. :|

Too many other priorities right now...but anyone who is going to MWGC should definately hang around for this. I went in '04 and it was a blast!

Same here... I'll be there for the Philly classic if there is one this year in November. I know I'll be fre then :)

..Al

It was announced in March or something, right after I walked all over the hotel with a laptop testing it everywhere. As far as I could tell, it is available *everywhere* at the hotel, and it works great. We're planning on setting up the GOAT Store so we can take credit cards with it :) I'd love to do a webcam, but we don't have the space. If you would, that would be awesome!

..Al

It was announced in March or something, right after I walked all over the hotel with a laptop testing it everywhere. As far as I could tell, it is available *everywhere* at the hotel, and it works great. We're planning on setting up the GOAT Store so we can take credit cards with it :) I'd love to do a webcam, but we don't have the space. If you would, that would be awesome!

Thanks for the confirmation, I'll definitely setup a live webcam in our booth, as well as a computer that people can post to the forums from (it'll be the same machine)! Will also take advantage of this to accept PayPal payments at the show. :)

..Al

If you're attending the Midwest Gaming Classic and want to hang out in the AtariAge Suite after the show on Saturday, be sure to stop by our booth and pick up a ticket!

mgc_party.png

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

..Al

No name tags this year:( I was hoping to add another tag to chain .

No name tags this year:( I was hoping to add another tag to chain .

I can only do so much and I've already printed up (or had printed out of house) a great deal more for this show than any in the past. However, I might be able to print some badges that people can write their name in at the show. I'll see what I can do!

..Al

No name tags this year :( I was hoping to add another tag to chain .

I can only do so much and I've already printed up (or had printed out of house) a great deal more for this show than any in the past. However, I might be able to print some badges that people can write their name in at the show. I'll see what I can do!

..Al

I know the feeling AL. thats ok about the tags, I'll have name tag chain on so Idon't need one.

If you're attending the Midwest Gaming Classic and want to hang out in the AtariAge Suite after the show on Saturday, be sure to stop by our booth and pick up a ticket!

mgc_party.png

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

..Al

Ooooh! An instant collectible! I'll print this and put one of these on eBay next week! :P;)