IGNORED

Smurfs: Rescue NTSC CIB and\or NIB

Shawn

Hey All,

Just wondering what everyone thinks this game is worth MINT CIB and\or NIB? Also do you think it's an R4 CIB or just loose? I see the loose cart in droves but the box very seldom, especially in good condtion. I've been after this title for 4 years now and I keep missing it by a hair when I had the chance or miss it by a dollar (figuratively speaking) cause I wasn't rich enough at the time.

So lets hear it,

Shawn Sr.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few confirmed Ebay and side deal sales of this game over the years around the $300 mark in a fairly nice box Its hard to find a super nice box due to how it was glued, A few sales with all the tapes,cart and instructions and tape player around $150

The cart itself might be a 4 but boxed is way harder. I think the average is 1-2 complete sets per year listed on Ebay

I found my fist set with all the parts and tape player about 7 years ago for a great deal and then a little over a year ago got a near mint box set and I sold my loose set

I think a nice label loose cart should be worth 30 bucks, thats about what I paid for mine and I was happy with it. I guess complete would all depend on who wants it bad enough since you don't see them very often...$300.00? I'm actually looking for these instructions if anyone has an extra let me know, Thanks.

I have a few confirmed Ebay and side deal sales of this game over the years around the $300 mark in a fairly nice box Its hard to find a super nice box due to how it was glued, A few sales with all the tapes,cart and instructions and tape player around $150

The cart itself might be a 4 but boxed is way harder. I think the average is 1-2 complete sets per year listed on Ebay

I found my fist set with all the parts and tape player about 7 years ago for a great deal and then a little over a year ago got a near mint box set and I sold my loose set

Hey Jason, I think your speaking of Smurfs Save not Smurfs Rescue my friend :) Smurfs Save is for sure a big ticket item CIB about a R9 in general. The Smurfs Rescue is R4ish, I just got one CIB for about $30 with an average condtion box and mint cart & Manual. Smurfs Save, well I don't think I'll ever be able to afford or even if I do find the money survive the purchase if my wife found out...lol..

Hey Jason, I think your speaking of Smurfs Save not Smurfs Rescue my friend :) Smurfs Save is for sure a big ticket item CIB about a R9 in general. The Smurfs Rescue is R4ish, I just got one CIB for about $30 with an average condtion box and mint cart & Manual. Smurfs Save, well I don't think I'll ever be able to afford or even if I do find the money survive the purchase if my wife found out...lol..

Yes I did not read the entire post. $30 not bad I just sold a fairly nice one 2 weeks ago for $30-40 boxed complete to another Atari age member.He also got a few other boxed games. I know of a few people looking still but I dont see it going for much more. I used to see them all the time boxed untill the last 2 years.

Were you bidding on the Kid vid smurf on ebay? that might have been why i got it all mixed up.