IGNORED

AtariAge Midwest Gaming Classic Webcam!

Albert

We're busy setting up at the Midwest Gaming Classic, and we now have our webcam up and running! You can view it here:

http://www.atariage.com/features/shows/mgc...iew/webcam.html

The picture updates every five seconds, so no need to manually refresh the page. Bookmark this link so you can look at it periodically during the weekend! I'll also train the camera on other areas of the show periodically (and other parts of the AA booth).

Back to work!

..Al

I liked the "fight" in front of the camera between Albert and the guy in the Digital Press shirt who was trying to hog the camera. :D

I was kind of hoping punches would get thrown, but oh well... ;)

That was Ian (Ianoid) in the DP shirt.

Tempest

Looks like the webcam died...

The machine with the webcam lost its network connection, as did my laptop. Using Matt's laptop to write this. Network connectivity down here has been pretty bad today--I'm surprised the machine with the webcam lasted as long as it did. The show is over in 45 minutes, not sure if it'll come back before then.

..Al

Looks like the webcam died...

The machine with the webcam lost its network connection, as did my laptop. Using Matt's laptop to write this. Network connectivity down here has been pretty bad today--I'm surprised the machine with the webcam lasted as long as it did. The show is over in 45 minutes, not sure if it'll come back before then.

..Al

Sounds like you need a Pringles can!

Here I is! Me, the Wife and Dauber are all here!

LOL Was that you waving the ghost in front of the cam?

That was me... Heh heh heh:)

I was wondering who that was! :)

And Matt, I saw those faces you were making. ''''- :P -''''

:D

I really wish I could have been there!

That was me with the I love you sign. My family was at home and wanted to see me. They miss me! But I love all you all also. :D

Ya know, I didn't even think of that! I was toooo tired, and of course having my booth right next to Al's, couldn't see my area.

For those of you interested in "seeing more", I brought a HD vid cam and will be producing a DVD (actually it will take couple DVD's I think) with video of everything including the museum, the preshow and AtariAge parties, speakers, show, booths (including AtariAge's) and interview's (including one with Al being interviewed by Scott Adams). It was kind of funny watching those two talking back and forth. Scott actually wanted Al's autograph (come on Al, send me something to give to him :) ). As long as most of the content turns out, I am looking at selling the DVD's for $20 and $15 for pre-order. Will post more once I go through all the footage.

I also have ton's of stills that I will be sharing with Al and posting in my Photo Gallery at http://www.8bitclassics.com. These will probably come tomorrow as I am beat right now.

Great show BTW, so if you missed, make plans for next year (second weekend in June I believe).

Corey

That was me with the I love you sign. My family was at home and wanted to see me. They miss me! But I love all you all also. :D

Ya know, I didn't even think of that! I was toooo tired, and of course having my booth right next to Al's, couldn't see my area.

For those of you interested in "seeing more", I brought a HD vid cam and will be producing a DVD (actually it will take couple DVD's I think) with video of everything including the museum, the preshow and AtariAge parties, speakers, show, booths (including AtariAge's) and interview's (including one with Al being interviewed by Scott Adams). It was kind of funny watching those two talking back and forth. Scott actually wanted Al's autograph (come on Al, send me something to give to him :) ). As long as most of the content turns out, I am looking at selling the DVD's for $20 and $15 for pre-order. Will post more once I go through all the footage.

I also have ton's of stills that I will be sharing with Al and posting in my Photo Gallery at http://www.8bitclassics.com. These will probably come tomorrow as I am beat right now.

Great show BTW, so if you missed, make plans for next year (second weekend in June I believe).

Corey

Sounds good, I'll be buying some, that's for sure ^_^