IGNORED

AtariAge Midwest Gaming Classic Webcam!

Albert

Sounds good, I'll be buying some, that's for sure ^_^

Sounds great. All pre-orders will be used to "enhance" the production. I have a talented young women (who shot most of the video) working on the DVD.

It was a great show. And I appreciate the hard work that Dan and everybody did to get the event going. Since I only had to drive 3 hours to get there while others (like Al) had much farther. PackRat came from California and so did Messiah. A lot from the Chicagoland area (dange FIBs invading our state again, JK, we love you all).

Corey

...PackRat came from California...

:? :ponder:

I thought he was in Idaho( still far to go ). Unless I missed the memo. :ponder: ;)

Pics and webcam images look awesome. I've been checking in several times this weekend.

Looks like the webcam is in a loop now, with Matt( Tempest ) and it looks like Inky? in the frame. No surprise though since it is now 2 AM there. :)

...PackRat came from California...

:? :ponder:

I thought he was in Idaho( still far to go ). Unless I missed the memo. :ponder: ;)

Pics and webcam images look awesome. I've been checking in several times this weekend.

Looks like the webcam is in a loop now, with Matt( Tempest ) and it looks like Inky? in the frame. No surprise though since it is now 2 AM there. :)

That is John Payson on the right. He's the author of Strat-O-Gems Deluxe. I didn't realize the webcam was running for so long while we were tearing down. I archived all the pictures (there must be thousands of them) and will probably pull out some of the better ones and stick them in a gallery. :)

..Al

That is John Payson on the right. He's the author of Strat-O-Gems Deluxe. I didn't realize the webcam was running for so long while we were tearing down. I archived all the pictures (there must be thousands of them) and will probably pull out some of the better ones and stick them in a gallery. :)

Ah, good to know a face behind the name.

I watched him helping you while tearing down for a while. Though he was more or less just walking arround. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Oh my, there are over 30,000 webcam photos. It's going to take me a while to sort through them. :)

How about rolling them into an AVI? :D

Steve

The software I was using to capture them did have an option to save a movie of all the images it was capturing, but I was afraid it would take up a lot of hard drive space. Of course, 30,000 individual pictures is likely much worse! If I can find an automated way of creating a movie from the pictures, I can try to do that. If anyone has any suggestions for software to do this (I'm using Mac OS X, although I could do it in Windows also if need be) I'm all ears. :)

..Al

If anyone has any suggestions for software to do this (I'm using Mac OS X, although I could do it in Windows also if need be) I'm all ears. :)

If the pics are numbered sequentially, QuickTime Player Pro will do this. Just choose "Open Image Sequence" from the File menu. Select the first numbered image, select a frame rate (either seconds per frame or frames per second) and it'll create a movie. Save that movie using either the Sorenson3 codec or something else web friendly and you're good to go.

If anyone has any suggestions for software to do this (I'm using Mac OS X, although I could do it in Windows also if need be) I'm all ears. :)

If the pics are numbered sequentially, QuickTime Player Pro will do this. Just choose "Open Image Sequence" from the File menu. Select the first numbered image, select a frame rate (either seconds per frame or frames per second) and it'll create a movie. Save that movie using either the Sorenson3 codec or something else web friendly and you're good to go.

I'll look at this once I am able to copy the pictures of the hard drive they're on. Unfortunately the hard drive took a dive and OS X will no longer mount it. I have to bite the bullet and purchase Disk Warrior ($80) and see if it can restore the disk.

..Al

I'll look at this once I am able to copy the pictures of the hard drive they're on. Unfortunately the hard drive took a dive and OS X will no longer mount it. I have to bite the bullet and purchase Disk Warrior ($80) and see if it can restore the disk.

..Al

Disk Warrior kicks ass. Saved some data for me and does a great HD test. Wish it was Universal though (maybe an update).