IGNORED

2006 Midwest Gaming Classic Show Pictures

Albert

wow, so far nobody got a pic of me at the show

Only saw you couple of times. thought I had you at the AtariAge party, but guess not.

Corey

I think I got you about three times ( twice at the party) If you came to my table at events hall you would have seen me

because I watching the people play gorf. (btw: I was so tempted to buy a 7800 from you at the show because thats the lowest I saw the sytem go for,usally they run close to 80.00,but you were selling it for 50.00. I decied not to buy it because basicly right now I'm looking for the PS for the 7800 so I can at least test mine.

Only saw you couple of times. thought I had you at the AtariAge party, but guess not.

Corey

I think I got you about three times ( twice at the party) If you came to my table at events hall you would have seen me

because I watching the people play gorf. (btw: I was so tempted to buy a 7800 from you at the show because thats the lowest I saw the sytem go for,usally they run close to 80.00,but you were selling it for 50.00. I decied not to buy it because basicly right now I'm looking for the PS for the 7800 so I can at least test mine.

I wasn't able to leave my booth except to go to the bathroom. All my help was mostly taking pictures and video and I was stuck there. I was surprised the 7800's didn't sell, but now available on my site. Added a little bonus with some 2600 games to keep people busy.

Corey

Corey

I wasn't able to leave my booth except to go to the bathroom. All my help was mostly taking pictures and video and I was stuck there. I was surprised the 7800's didn't sell, but now available on my site. Added a little bonus with some 2600 games to keep people busy.

Corey

I basicly couldn't leave my section as well but the room was so cold that Ihad pop in and out to warm up.

I might be buying the 7800 from you I haven't decied yet.

Anybody know which version (beta?) of Adventure II was being demo'ed at the show?

It was a new version of the game that Ron Lloyd gave me right before the show. This version should be about 99% complete, with Ron just adding the final touches to the game and fixing any remaining bugs the beta testers find. I'm looking forward to this project being completed! :D

..Al

I must not have been paying attention. What are Conquest of Mars and A Star?

http://www.atariage.com/features/shows/mgc.../new_games.html

Once CoM is available at AA, I'm buying it! :D Al, please put me on a wait-list or something...

It'll be in the store by Wednesday at the latest (along with the other games we started selling at the show). :)

..Al

The display is incredible, you did an excellent job. Everything looks extremely polished and professional. The games with their vibrant artwork and colorful screenshots make it look like the VCS is as popular now as it ever was, which is nice. Did any new games way outsell expectations? Did the MGC change the rank of best selling homebrew games?

Anybody know which version (beta?) of Adventure II was being demo'ed at the show?

It was a new version of the game that Ron Lloyd gave me right before the show. This version should be about 99% complete, with Ron just adding the final touches to the game and fixing any remaining bugs the beta testers find. I'm looking forward to this project being completed! :D

..Al

Oh, now I have to go looking for working 5200 controllers :|

Here is a link to my pics:

Nice too see someone playing SWOOPS! :)

Swoops was actually played a lot. I didn't get a chance, but looked cool.

Swoops is the most addicting game ever (at least the Cave 1K game is). I picked up a copy at the show. :)

Hey, that picture in front of Warpzone Video Games...in the background at the Atari Age booth, that's me with the yellow ball cap on and the World of Warcraft t-shirt. Haha, can't believe I made it into the pics.

My brother makes it into Blizzard's Blizzcon pics and I make it into AA's MGC pics. java script:emoticon(':)',%20'smid_3')

I must not have been paying attention. What are Conquest of Mars and A Star?

http://www.atariage.com/features/shows/mgc.../new_games.html

Once CoM is available at AA, I'm buying it! :D Al, please put me on a wait-list or something...

It'll be in the store by Wednesday at the latest (along with the other games we started selling at the show). :)

..Al

Thanks for the heads up, Al! I'll probably get the new Castle Wolfenstein, too!!! Hmmm... there is no drooling emoticon...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...