IGNORED

Strange Late release 2600 Label Variations FT

videotwit

Hey all!

Wqith the recent discussions on the 2600 board regarding strange late release VCS labels, I thought I'd see if I had any for trade. Well, I have several different late AND early releases - and here they are!

If you want to trade, please contact me at slindberg@ultratwit.com">slindberg@ultratwit.com or check out my website at

- 01 Combat: "01" style top label with TM on game variations and silver outline. "01" style end labels with older red outlines.

- 02 Air-Sea Battle: "02" style top and end labels with silver outlines.

- 11 Indy 500: "02" style top and end labels with silver outlines.

- 11 Indy 500: "02" style top label with silver outlines. "02" style end label with orange outlines.

- 21 Video Olympics: "21" style top and end labels with silver outlines.

- 21 Video Olympics: "21" style top and end labels with silver outlines. **End label has 2 labels pasted over the top of each other!

Late Releases:

- Air-Sea Battle: Black top label ©1986. black sticker covering over "use with.. controllers" line.

- Air-Sea Battle: Black top label ©1987. "use with.. controllers" line completely omitted.

- Asteroids: Silver top label ©1986.

- Basketball: Black top label ©1987. normal "use with.. controllers" line.

- Breakout: Strange ©1986 ALL ORANGE top label. "use with.. controllers" line completely omitted.

- Dig Dug: Silver top label ©1988. "Printed in Hong Kong"

- Golf: Black top label ©1986 with Yellow Type. black sticker covering over "use with.. controllers" line.

- Home Run: Black top label ©1986. black sticker printed with "Use with joystick controller" covering over apparent mistake on original "use with.. controllers" line.

- Home Run: Black top label ©1987. "use with.. controllers" line completely omitted.

- Home Run: Black top label ©1988. "use with.. controllers" line completely omitted.

- Joust: Silver top label ©1985 - typo reads "©1985 ATAR, CORP." end label reads "Joust P" even though it is an NTSC format game.

- RealSports Baseball: Silver top label ©1987.

- RealSports Football: Silver top label ©1987.

- RealSports Tennis: Silver top label ©1985.

- Space Invaders: Silver top label ©1986. shiny end label with blue type.

- Space Invaders: Silver top label ©1987. end label with red type.

- Pole Position: Silver top label with no © date. end label with typo which reads "POLE POSITN*"

- Yars' Revenge: Strange RED top label ©1981.

---------------------------------

I can provide scans (or digital photos, since my scanner is broken) if you want them - email me with individual requests.