IGNORED

Lynx Games...

EricDeLee

I'm looking to complete my commercially released game list for my Lynx.

I have a lot of extra games (including Lynx games) that I can trade. I have a list of 60 or so Lynx games for trade but I have that on hold until I can figure out what extras I have so that I can complete a trade with someone. I have a bunch of other things as well. A few rare carts on the Atari 2600 side... all kinds of stuff.

So... let me know if you have these. I'm not a big fan of having things boxed. If you have the instructions though... that would be cool. But i will take loose games as well. I'm looking to fill the list below... I need any repro prototypes but will concentrate on the stuff below first:

Atari Lynx Needed

Blue Lightning Ridged

Blue Lightning Demo

Cali. Games Flat

Cali Games Ridged

Electro Cop Ridged

European Soccer Challenge

Gates of Zendocon Ridge

Gauntlet 3rd Encounter Ridged

Ninja Gaiden III Ridged

Power Factor

Super Asteroids and Missile Command

Super Off Road

Hyperdrome

Thanks

Edited by EricDeLee

• 2 weeks later...

I made two edits.

I'm still looking for the ones above. Remember, I don't need them to be boxed.... with a manual... or anything like that. I don't need them to have a price tag made of gold either! ;)

If you have extras... or see them in a store somewhere... let me know. :)

Also... if you have extra Repros of protos.... let me know!

Thanks...

"Ridged" means w/ the little handle, yes? I got a Gauntlet: 3rd Encounter like that w/ manual.

Right now I'm looking for early OPM & PSM issues- I'm talking pre-PS2/Xbox/Gamecube. No games in particular but I wouldnt mind seeing what you have for trade.

If not, then we can talk money order.

"Ridged" means w/ the little handle, yes? I got a Gauntlet: 3rd Encounter like that w/ manual.

Right now I'm looking for early OPM & PSM issues- I'm talking pre-PS2/Xbox/Gamecube. No games in particular but I wouldnt mind seeing what you have for trade.

If not, then we can talk money order.

http://www.atariage.com/label_page.html?La...p;SystemID=LYNX

I have a Cali Games Ridged I'd be more than happy to trade for a Cali Games Curved and a couple other commons or just a bunch of commons I don't have... I got one with my lynx and some other games off ebay for like $15 so I dunno if it has any value but I just got into the lynx like a week or two ago and I'm just looking to stockpile games and variations don't mean much to me. If interested lemme know and I'll get you a list of games I have (I have like 10 or so) and you can lemme know what stuff you can trade or whatever. Thanks!

I have a Cali Games Ridged I'd be more than happy to trade for a Cali Games Curved and a couple other commons or just a bunch of commons I don't have... I got one with my lynx and some other games off ebay for like $15 so I dunno if it has any value but I just got into the lynx like a week or two ago and I'm just looking to stockpile games and variations don't mean much to me. If interested lemme know and I'll get you a list of games I have (I have like 10 or so) and you can lemme know what stuff you can trade or whatever. Thanks!

I will pass on this one...

I'd like to have it, but I think I may be able to get it from ebay cheaper....

Thank you....