IGNORED

7800 Summer Games/ Water Ski

Cousin Vinnie

I think Summer Games is a 4 and Water Ski is a 5. I know there was a large stash fairly recently found for Water Ski, but you will never find them in the wild... and now the newly found ones are all gone now.

Summer Games is the 2nd to last boxed game I need for the 7800 collection, I just cant pull the 30 trigger to get one. I think its more rare than a 3. You can get boxed 7800 games that are a 3 a whole lot cheaper than 25-30 bucks. The guy at Video 61 has 3 left he said at 40 bucks.

Vinnie

I think Summer Games is a 4 and Water Ski is a 5. I know there was a large stash fairly recently found for Water Ski, but you will never find them in the wild... and now the newly found ones are all gone now.

Summer Games is the 2nd to last boxed game I need for the 7800 collection, I just cant pull the 30 trigger to get one. I think its more rare than a 3. You can get boxed 7800 games that are a 3 a whole lot cheaper than 25-30 bucks. The guy at Video 61 has 3 left he said at 40 bucks.

Vinnie

Check out Best Electonics as well. I thought they had some, but it was awaile back though. Few Months ago.