IGNORED

Wanted: modified 7800 console for dumping 2600 carts

Mr. Postman

Like the title says. I have no idea what this should cost, does anyone have any input? I'd make it myself but I don't own an Eprom programmer or a working 7800 console so I figured I'd save the headache and just buy an already modded one. Let me know. :)

modded7800.jpg

Edited by ResOGlas

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Hey man, if you state how much your willing to shell out for the 7800 dumper I'm sure someone would help you out if you offer some good $$$, cause to make a dumper and dump cart isn't the shortest\easiest mod to do.

Hey man, if you state how much your willing to shell out for the 7800 dumper I'm sure someone would help you out if you offer some good $$$, cause to make a dumper and dump cart isn't the shortest\easiest mod to do.

Hi Shawn

are you able to do this?

greetings Walter

Hi Shawn

are you able to do this?

greetings Walter

maybe, but I don't want to try any time soon. If I do I'll build you one too Walter no worries my friend :) (and no I'm not intrested in making one for anyone else, Walter is a close friend of mine or I wouldn't even build him one so don't ask )

Edited by Shawn Sr.

The RAM cart isn't needed for dumping carts, it's only for development purposes. ;)

I have to go see how many 7800's I have in the garage, maybe I'll mod a couple and put them in my store (mobo & cable only). :ponder: