IGNORED

Rubber boots for 1977 Atari 2600 joysticks

the 5th ghost

I am looking for up to two rubber boots for the original 1977 CX-10 joystick for the Atari 2600.

Here's a picture of what it looks like...

It should have 6 rubber "feet" at the base and a hexagonal indentation in the top where the hex disk would fit.

Please PM me if anyone has some extras of these. I also need one cable/plug but it has to be the 1977-1978 version with the Atari logo either embossed or engraved on the plug end.

Thanks!

post-2095-1152117291_thumb.jpg

Edited by the 5th ghost

I am looking for up to two rubber boots for the original 1977 CX-10 joystick for the Atari 2600.

Here's a picture of what it looks like...

It should have 6 rubber "feet" at the base and a hexagonal indentation in the top where the hex disk would fit.

Please PM me if anyone has some extras of these. I also need one cable/plug but it has to be the 1977-1978 version with the Atari logo either embossed or engraved on the plug end.

Thanks!

I'll look through my stuff to see what I have.

I have 4 sticks... untested.

All 4 have the rubber boots... with the place where a disk would go.....

I can't trade/sell until about two weeks. But I do have a few. if you have some trade bait let me know. I'm not trying to make a fortune.... just trying to get a game out of em or something! ;)

I have 4 sticks... untested.

All 4 have the rubber boots... with the place where a disk would go.....

I can't trade/sell until about two weeks. But I do have a few. if you have some trade bait let me know. I'm not trying to make a fortune.... just trying to get a game out of em or something! ;)

After 5th has had his pickings of these sticks I'll buy or trade you for the left overs :)