IGNORED

Latest sale list

JagDiesel

1 7800 Atari, expansion port model, w/ 1 AC cord.

1 7800 Atari, expansion port model, 1st run Warner Bros model, no AC cord..

2-7800 controllers,2 Wico command controllers, 1 sega master control stick, 1 sms controller, 2 proline controllers, 1 set paddles, 1 epyx 500xj, 2 std 2600 controllers, 2 small keyboard controllers.

7800 boxed gamesDig Dug (x2), Ballblazer(1 red end label 1 silver end label), RS Baseball, Ms pacman, Dark Chambers, Jinks, Choplifter, One on One.

loose 7800 gamesWater Ski, Tomcat, f18 Hornet, Kung fu master, Crossbow, xevious, summer games, asteroids, centipede, desert falcon, winter games, tower toppler, cracked, choplifter, dk jr, food fight, galaga, hat trick, joust, karateka, one on one, pole position 2, rs baseball, robotron.

2600 gamesGravitar (red-CIB), taz, venture, mash, turmoil, donkey kong(red), miniature golf, missile command, frogs and flies, infiltrate, dig dug, space invaders (x2), carnival, space war, defender, sorcerer, titlematch pro wrestling, hangman, arcade pinball, dark cavern, tutankham, spiderman, reactor, gorf, solar fox, blueprint, atlantis(x2), demon attack, phoenix, zaxxon, cruise missile, spiderdroid, super cobra, alien, adventure, california games, space shuttle.

I will sell/trade off this stuff cheap, as I am concentrating on Odyssey2 and Intv from here on...

Jag:

Okay...you have at least one 7800 I wouldn't mind having...which is either model actually. And I want your loose Tomcat for the 7800.

Now I haven't anything in trade...but I do happen to know of a semi large stock of Odyssey2 stuff here in town.

Give me a list of games your looking for and I will see what I can find. I would trust than anything in the O2 department I can find or get ahold of would be cool?

Let me know...Please.

Hey 'Bow...

I am looking for a few rares

PowerLords, Smithereens, Popeye, Keyboard Creations, Killer Bees.

For those that asked how much for all the stuff, well, I am asking $100, which I think is reasonable, but will negotiate..

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: JagDiesel ]

I am gonna look at the O2 stuff and see what I can find...but I can't do that until Friday or this weekend..since the guy that has this stuff is only open Fri-Sun.

I will most certainly let you know if I find anything of interest to you.

Is there any other O2 stuff you might be looking for besides those few rare titles?

CIB is what I know he has several of. That is what got my attention that he had the O2 stuff. It is too hard to miss that Odyssey2 logo on the top of the boxes...heheh...

I will let you know what he has...I will look tomorrow afternoon and report what I find. Then if there is anything he has..that you want...I will grab that on Saturday. Trust me..his O2 stuff has been there for Months..like the systems..and the joysticks..etc...It isn't going anywhere.

Well no rare titles were to be found at that guys shop. He did have about 5 or so CIB games but I think they were all commons. Otherwise besides the system and a few loose carts of the same stuff that was CIB and some Sticks..that was all he had for O2 stuff...sorry.

Perhaps I can find something at a later time.