I think the topic says it all. Here is my list of what I'm searching for:

Breakout 2000

Towers II

and all kind of Atari 7800 Games!

I ONLY want games with box and instructions and just as info for you:

I live in Germany, so i can only pay per PayPal. sorry about that :(

Regards

Nognir

no, its a rarity 7, plus i don't have the box or instructions, but even on ebay its pretty expensive, if your not a collector, i'd hate to see you waste your money on something like Towers II like I did when it was released.

I've found nothing good about this game, its very frustrating, everything looks the same, you don't know who is an enemy and who is someone you can talk to (unless their monsters obviously) the whole game is just bad.

no, its a rarity 7, plus i don't have the box or instructions, but even on ebay its pretty expensive, if your not a collector, i'd hate to see you waste your money on something like Towers II like I did when it was released.

I've found nothing good about this game, its very frustrating, everything looks the same, you don't know who is an enemy and who is someone you can talk to (unless their monsters obviously) the whole game is just bad.

I collect Jaguar games and there are a few which I don't have by now. Towers II for example or Soccer Kid.

hmm but i've heard that it is better than other games

While Towers II is by no means a spectacular game, it does have its fans, and is (besides) the only traditional RPG for the Jag. You can expect to pay around $70 USD for a boxed copy, though.

I personally think Soccer Kid to be an excellent platformer, and I've played it a great deal since I purchased it new, from Songbird, a few years ago. I'll be the first to admit that it's not for all tastes, though, and it is a bit pricey if you buy it new.

i played Soccer Kid on the Amiga some years ago. Its pretty okay but I don't really need it for now :)

But I'm really interested in Towers II because it's the only RPG for the Jaguar console.

But i'm also happy with the other games like AvP for example :)

i hardly consider Towers II an RPG, it may say it's an RPG but its not, its an adventure game but in the sense of a traditional rpg, Towers II lacks almost every element of it.

hmm that sounds really bad. but strangely the game doesn't appear very often on ebay or somewhere else. It seems that all copies went to collectors.

Towers II was released to Electronic Boutiques in limited quantities and limited to only stores that sold the most Jaguar stuff. Luckily, or unluckily for me, i lived by one of those stores and bought the game.

The game is truely impossible to play, what I mean, is everything looks the same for the beginning part of the game, you will easily get lost, first of all, you never really know what your supposed to do, there are no quests, your just a guy moving up in a tower. no FAQ or walkthrough on Gamefaqs, i highly recommend using the god mode code because you will get raped by these blob looking things and they can't be killed.

This game is total crap, i highly recommend you spend your $70 on something better.