IGNORED

Boxed Quadrun in this lot.

homerwannabee

Did you get a load of his feedback? Using the neg tool at Toolhaus, I see 28 negs this year alone, for bad product, bad shipping and bad response. Good luck to the eventual big-bucks buyer...

I agree. It looks very bad.

He will neg you when you put a neutral. Look at jfowler_98 rolfyshiznit mobike1 jaydunn905 2welsh leester337 . . .

He has posted the Quadrun pictures

Edited by Almost Rice

We'll see, I'm still thinking about it. :)

I am very sure that you can get those other games very easily without having to pay $1,000 plus.

I agree, and I'm not just saying that because I'm interested in a lot of them. I don't need the Quadrun and there is too much risk for me to count on a re sale with it. The fact that he ignored two requests from Tradengames for better pictures and his horrible feedback make me think there is a problem. The rest of the boxed games can be found a lot cheaper than paying $1000.00+ and ending up with a shitty Quadrun. Who ever wins this please let us know the outcome so we can avoid this guy if needed.

I asked if i could pick the games up in person and pay him cash...just to verify the condition of the cart, intructions and box..

They told me that would be ok..however the person who boxed the games would want $20.00 for thier time and effort to box.

He thought he had a $100,,game set...will go over $1000.00 and they want an extra $20.00 for the box person...This is strange..

Man...

Good luck. I'm sure it'll work out. I've been running into a lot of this kind of thing, though. The sellers are legitimate... they just have a sense of, I dunno... I'm just blown away with how people conduct business online.

I had a woman offer me a PS-1 for my AMD 2400. In her defense, she was going to include an LCD screen. But comeon... it is a PS-1. Not retro enough to be retro... not modern enough to be modern... for a pretty decent 2400...

Somebody else offered me a 120gb hard drive for it...

I'm just going... "Man, everyone wants to pick up stuff for rock bottom prices, and thinks that they're going to get top dollar and tack on outrageous service charges for the junk they've got..."

Of course, it can't hurt to offer, so I was polite to both of them in declining and suggesting that I'd be open to a trade if they could sweeten the deal. Haven't heard back from either one of them.

Some people are just plain rude. You think over a $1400.00 item you would contact the buyer ASAP, I know I would. I would be careful on this one, he should have contacted you by now...What a rude seller. What's it been now a couple days, I just can't believe some people. :|

Please excuse my ranting but things like that piss me off, especially an item I considered bidding on....

...okay, I've had a few emails back and forth now and the money order went off today with the postman...

I won't see the shipment until later next week...

She types in all caps in her emails (Bonnie is her name) so I don't think she's very computer literate.

I have a loose Quadrun I'll be selling soon after I receive this one (It's still on hold pending a trade with another AA member).

How do you complete over 2,000 transactions on ebay without becoming computer literate enough to turn the CAPS LOCK off?

I'd have dropped out at $200 after seeing the feedback. If I 'm going to spend that much on one title, I'll wait until it's from someone with a better reputation. I'll probably wait until it is for sale here on AA. (I'm assuming a boxed Quardrun is worth $1,500. Correct me if I am wrong).

No offense, but this makes me very glad I am not actively collecting for the 2600. I like its games and all, but it would cost me soooo much money to buy them all.

So far. I was going to wait until he had the goods in his hands to congratulate him, just to avoid jinxing him. :)

Agreed. I hope it works out. $1,400 is a lot of money to risk on anything but Enron stock.

Edited by shadow460

Quadrun... it is a great game. I really enjoy it on both my FB2s (which were $29 each) and my CC2... (which was an outrageous $150... Not that the product isn't worth it... but, that is SO much money to sink into effectively 30 year old technology).

I'm wondering what I'm missing out on for the $1300 I saved... :)

Really, the most I could ever see myself spending on ANY retro game, regardless of how rare it is, is about $50. Unless, you know... it came with a brand new, fully animatronic Realdoll with some AI hookup...

But... I guess THAT would be a homebrew, not a classic game. Well, home-brewers... get crackin'!