IGNORED

7800 Beef Drop For Sale!

Albert

Ok. I finally assembled the final 10 I had ball blazer boards for. These will probably be the last 10 pokey ones unless someone can supply pokey boards. Is there any interest in a non-pokey version. It would probably be around $5 or so cheaper.

--Ken

Replying to myself :)

Ok, I managed to scrape a couple more together for a total of 12 with Pokey's. They are waiting for whenever Al responds to my PM ;)

--Ken

Ok. I finally assembled the final 10 I had ball blazer boards for. These will probably be the last 10 pokey ones unless someone can supply pokey boards. Is there any interest in a non-pokey version. It would probably be around $5 or so cheaper.

--Ken

Replying to myself :)

Ok, I managed to scrape a couple more together for a total of 12 with Pokey's. They are waiting for whenever Al responds to my PM ;)

--Ken

Whoops, I better go look for that, I'm in over my head at the moment. :)

..Al

Just a thought...it's possible there are people (like myself) who could get a Pokey board in a lot, or who have the lying around.

Would it be possible to purchase the game in just an EPROM/labels format? I expect that would still run at least $30-$35, but the distribution of the game wouldn't be limited by how many Pokey boards you have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...