IGNORED

7800 Beef Drop For Sale!

Albert

Since the other thread is about those who have gotten their copies of the game, I felt this post would be more approriate here.

College student though I am, I managed to scrimp and save a little and order my own copy of the game tonight. :lust:

Can't wait to get it. Just thought I'd post and tell someone about it here before I bust. Thanks for such a great game, Ken! I've loved all the demos thus far, and I'm certain the game will be seeing a lot of playtime in my 7800. :cool:

Thanks for the link. But, is this an unplayable demo? I'm using ProSys. And I can't move. And I don't see any adversaries. ???

I grabbed what looked like the most recent post of it.

The final release of Beef Drop doesn't work in ProSystem. It does work in MESS or EMU7800. See Ken's response here

-Jeff

Edited by jwierer

• 3 weeks later...

Right Resistor----/\/\/\/-----|
				18K	   |
						  |-------Mod board Audio Cable
				6.8K	  |
Left Resistor-----/\/\/\/-----|

Yep, that's correct, just make sure to solder the 18k to the 18k and the 6.8k to the 6.8k.

Mitch

Hey guys. I finally did this mod. It works great. All the sounds are even. Now Beefdrop is perfect. My next mod is to add xboard to another 7800. I can't install the xboard into my 7800 that has the 8bit domain board in it because they both fit over the Maria chip. :(

Allan

• 2 months later...

Ok. I finally assembled the final 10 I had ball blazer boards for. These will probably be the last 10 pokey ones unless someone can supply pokey boards. Is there any interest in a non-pokey version. It would probably be around $5 or so cheaper.

--Ken

post-4263-1166285785_thumb.jpg

Edited by kenfused

Ok. I finally assembled the final 10 I had ball blazer boards for. These will probably be the last 10 pokey ones unless someone can supply pokey boards. Is there any interest in a non-pokey version. It would probably be around $5 or so cheaper.

--Ken

I'd take a non-Pokey one for sure.

Edited by Atarifever

--Ken

Ken, i have and love my Pokey enabled Beef Drop!

Just a quick question, what solvent did you use to remove the lables?

--Ken

hair dryer. Works better than anything else I tried.

--Ken

id buy either one to tell ya tha truth ken

lata

--Ken

LOL!!!

I've tried a few things, but didn't even think of a hair dryer!!

You ROCK.....

The final release of Beef Drop doesn't work in ProSystem. It does work in MESS or EMU7800. See Ken's response here

-Jeff

I'm a bit confused here. Do the cartridge versions work on a regular 7800? If they do, put me down for one!

Yes, it works fine on a real system, the bug is in the emulator.

Mitch

--Ken

I use a heat gun (basically a hair dryer), and then some Goo Gone to get rid of any remaining label residue. :)

..Al